Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Wanna know my biggest bich about Peterbilts?
The drivers... The biggest, stuck up, high horse guys I've ever met. I hate those guys. I don't understand why they think a Peterbilt is automatically a "I'm better than you" award.
I've always been in Peterbilts and 75% of the time I can't even get the pricks to wave or anything.
Drives me phucker nuts!

Oh I agree, each glider we get comes with a big accessory box with all the harnesses and piping ect. I always say the box contains the chip the driver wears on his shoulder.

Wanna know my biggest bich about Peterbilts?
The drivers... The biggest, stuck up, high horse guys I've ever met. I hate those guys. I don't understand why they think a Peterbilt is automatically a "I'm better than you" award.
I've always been in Peterbilts and 75% of the time I can't even get the pricks to wave or anything.
Drives me phucker nuts!

Nailed it

Peterbilts with the seat on the floor, shifter against the roof, and visor to the hood are like IPAs. I swear people pretend to like them because it seems like the cool thing to do.

It's all in good fun but the Pete guys are so predictable. I see tons of trucks and the Pete's are almost cookie cutter of each other. They brag how they're not a fleet truck but they might as well be because they're all the same. Almost every day I climb in one and see a shifter extension, GIANT pipes, a cb mic swinging off a retractable hanger (to keep in constant contact with the good buddies), Cat scale cards stuck in places with pics of other identically spec'd trucks, and my favorite the cowboy hat and rope wrapped around the lower 10 feet of the shifter when they haul toilet paper.:stab:

:hehe:

Don't get me wrong I like a custom truck but it has to be classy, clean and not gawdy. Some of these guys look like they sprayed glue on their trucks and drove through the Iowa 80 chrome shop 10 times.

you forgot the driverside seat delete

Kenworth conventionals always look like the parts don't fit right to me, not a quality issue, they just don't look that well thought out. I appreciate a nice anything, I just prefer petes.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

3df3415990bcadf6d52bbb962738ba23.jpg

Well, lets give this chit a shot! Haha

I would rather sandpaper the azzhole of an alligator in a phone booth than pull a reefer. Get used to waiting.

I was thinking the same thing.

Nice skirts Caitlyn!
This won't last long. I'll be hooked on a belt in a month or so running seed potatoes to texas

I'll have to say... I'm loving this step deck thing. Knock on wood though. Ran into s couple things that sucked but nothing is perfect. However with that being said, I don't know if I'd go back to pulling a hopper after this.

I'll have to say... I'm loving this step deck thing. Knock on wood though. Ran into s couple things that sucked but nothing is perfect. However with that being said, I don't know if I'd go back to pulling a hopper after this.

I figured you're doing good,haven't had any questions out of you this week. :lolly:
Or you haven't had to tarp anything yet. Haha

Last edited:
Back