were to buy stacks?

Thanks guys.....but 1 small problem....the largest we have are 7" stacks. I dont know if we could get 8". I'll ask and see what we have availble. If you want it chrome, its gonna be a while. But I have lots of Heavy Duty Distributors, I'm sure they may have something like that.

Josh, does anyone make a 5" resonator that will kill the drone but keep the nice, big truck sound? I made two trips across OK with calves this weekend. I painted the top of my trailer grey and the wife DID NOT like the drone at the top end of 5th gear!!! :D

If I were you I'd check at a local peterbilt, kw, etc dealer...they will want an arm and two legs for them, but I don't know of any pickup diesel places that sell them that big...

4x4dually said:
Josh, does anyone make a 5" resonator that will kill the drone but keep the nice, big truck sound? I made two trips across OK with calves this weekend. I painted the top of my trailer grey and the wife DID NOT like the drone at the top end of 5th gear!!! :D

We have one that slides into the stack....I'm not sure how much of the drone it will take out, but they're inexpensive to try. You could also consider our QP muffler.

Back