numidia?

I got a room at the patriot inn. I will be making a last min decision to go down weather permitting still gun shy after last time I went down two years ago and got rained out.

Same here. Might just be going to watch, maybe dyno.

Sure wish I could compete in the heads up drag racing. But without any safety gear I doubt they'll let me.
Your correct on the safety gear issue. Happened to me last year. The girls in tech look for loops, cage, and sfi numbers on belts. I ended up dynoing to get some $, felt stupid for running so long without one, went home and built a cage. Wanna rent me your hoosiers for the day?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Your correct on the safety gear issue. Happened to me last year. The girls in tech look for loops, cage, and sfi numbers on belts. I ended up dynoing to get some $, felt stupid for running so long without one, went home and built a cage. Wanna rent me your hoosiers for the day?

I'd really like to have one made this winter. Really going to need it once the motor is built.

Mmm, idk what were you thinking?

FWIW. Numida dragway has street legal drags on Friday night (17th). Might be a good test and tune for anyone that wants to make extra passes before the nationals on Saturday.

Safety equipment will def be on the truck next year. Watching everyone race was killing me. Made 1215 on the dyno but damn I missed racing... Would of hung prett good in PS too

Great seeing everyone, had a blast fri night... See ya guys soon...
George. I looked for ya quite a few times but i think you were hiding. My trans was leaking friday night before loading at midnight so i left it home. Had a good time seeing everyone though

Back