ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15 at North Star Dragway with Drag Racing and Sled Pulling!

Yes, that is right we are not going back to Crandall but north of Dallas to Denton, TX.

Top Ten Reasons to move:
10. Hotels are closer - plenty at each exit
9. more eating and drinking places close to track
8. experienced drag strip personnel & tower
7. stable, been there a while
6. diesel friendly, will be running quarterly diesel events
5. building permanent CLAY sled track
4. OK, AR, & MO diesel heads are closer
3. clean facility
2. junk yard next door for quick parts

and the number one reason . . .

1. reasonable rates so we can afford to keep coming back to Texas and expand the programs there!

We are all about trying to grow Diesel Motorsports in Texas and the surrounding areas. Working with local companies and individuals helps NADM gauge what will work best for all!

Looking forward to coming back, and I found a great place for breakfast in Senger!

North Star Dragway's crew is second to none. They love diesels and put on some good shows. Some nights in the summer they kill the lights after the main show and do an arm drop street racing style race and people start throwing money around.

The track crew is fast and can crank some cars through the place. Plus the place was recently remodeled so its not a nasty place to be.

Good call on NADM's part :Cheer:

Well atleast we have a date. Lol. was hoping for a centrally located 1/4 mile but oh well. Beggars can't be choosers! Maybe I can wreck shop in the unlimited class.

old west cafe is a great place for breakfast!

there is a dodge dealer 15 minutes south on the south side of denton, and another one 15 south of it in lewisville.
that junkyard next door is geared towards older cars, and does not get alot of local support as his prices are soo stinkin high. most of his business comes from online guys up north willing to pay for parts and shipping.

i cant wait to see yall there.

Hopefully one day you diesel orgs. will come down to south TX its bad enough theres only two races all year and both are up north. You have Baytown, Sealy, and San Antonio. Just my two cents

Back