Hydrogen Peroxide

some 98 cummins

anybody thought about injecting hydrogen peroxide? you can get 35% which is 35% H2O2 and 65% distilled water. and the normal drug store stuff is 3%/97%. i was thinking this because H2O2 is the chemical formula and when it decomposes it looks like this 2 H2O2-> 2H2O, O2. so two molecuels of Hydrogen peroxide turns into two water molecules and one O2 molecule which is what we need to make more power....any thoughts? overfueled truck with not enough turbo might see a gain from it.

https://shoppingcart.purehealthsystems.com/category-s/3.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=3&show=7&page=2

only problem is it is not cost effective at 118$ for 2Gal but it would be a cool experiment to see if we could get some extra power.

haha!.. uh ohh...

umm...what did i miss? i posted a question that i have been thinking about for the past few weeks and i searched with no results....

if there is something competitive going on or if this is something only the pros are messing with and its a hush hush secret ill shut my mouth and experiment when i get my injection setup...ill even delete all the info i posted to keep it quiet. i was just looking for info if anybody has tried it yet...good? bad? or negligible results with to much cost?

The side benefit being that if you get a booboo on your finger while working under the hood, you can just dip it in the hydrogen peroxide and wipe it with sterile cotton before applying a pre-medicated adhesive bandage.

The side benefit being that if you get a booboo on your finger while working under the hood, you can just dip it in the hydrogen peroxide and wipe it with sterile cotton before applying a pre-medicated adhesive bandage.

LOL :lolly: LMAO! i think the stuff you would use is 3% by volume...35% might hurt a little worse then just rubbing some fresh diesel or brake clean in it!
:badidea: :nail:

and i dont think KY works as a pre-medication! :doh: LOL jk man....

Anyone wanna guess what early rocket fuel was made with?

99% pure hydrogen peroxide or some really high concentration and the military or airforce still uses a 65% for boosters or something like that...correct me if im wrong...

Last edited:
You answered it $120 for two gallons. That buys a good amount of nitrous. Great idea though.

You answered it $120 for two gallons. That buys a good amount of nitrous. Great idea though.

thats what i was thinking...i dont know how much n2o costs, never used it. but H202 can be considered water so if you were running in a class that allowed water but didnt allow N20 you might see it...i am by no means trying to figure a way to cheat here people, i just was thinking out load, getting opinions and wondering if it would work or benefit in any way...i just dont want people to get the wrong idea. im not a cheater, never have been never will be. and considering that anybody can run the same thing levels the playing field so somebody cant walk up and go ohh well i cant run water so...why arnt you if the class allows? and here is where you get the stuff go get some yourself.

Is the 35% corrosive to any plastics or have anything what would detract from its use under pressure of say....900 psi?

Is the 35% corrosive to any plastics or have anything what would detract from its use under pressure of say....900 psi?

thats one thing i dont know honestly if it's stable at those pressures. i was thinking of a system that was only 200psi...like the snow performance kits...but at this low of a concentration it might be fine.

Add

and i dont think it is corrosive to plastic considering it comes in plastic...mabe its something you might not want to leave in the pump but if the pumps and lines and everything can handle methanol im sure it would be fine with this. methanol is nasty stuff. i used to make biodiesel and would buy it by the drum.

And are you taking a spelling course while your there? By"there" I mean college.

hell no! :lolly: Radiology Technician...i about fukin died with English 101 but i had a lot of peers that would proof read.

Last edited:
Back