MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

And.... If one of you guys can edit the T out of the subject line where it doesn't belong I'll do my best not to use an entire can of ether to start Anthony Reams dinosaur junk next time.... Thaaaaaaanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn rookie! Can't wait to see the new ride. Last time I saw it. It was an all stock gasser begging for attention there in the shop.

Looks great Ryan,! I know when we spoke you said Super Street, still shooting for that? If so, it should re-write the record book.

Pretty excited to see this thing and all the other kewl chit that is on its way out this season. goodluck to you guys.

Looks great Ryan,! I know when we spoke you said Super Street, still shooting for that? If so, it should re-write the record book.

No sir, this ones pro street. I didn't feel like messing with the "factory style" rear suspension and/or pissing everyone off in super street *if* I got it to hook!

Besides, that outlaw pro street gang needs some fresh blood :)

No sir, this ones pro street. I didn't feel like messing with the "factory style" rear suspension and/or pissing everyone off in super street *if* I got it to hook!

Besides, that outlaw pro street gang needs some fresh blood :)

That, and you'd have to throw another cummins engine and 48re in the bed to make weight for s.s.

Back