Bradenton Update

obviuosly fl todd ya dunce

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahhaa...it is after all comp d fella....love ya man..in a no fagit kinda way

Up until very recently I had a house in No shirt, No shoes, Nokomis. But I finally sold it (read that as "gave it away"). Now I'm up in Bartow full time. Polk County. For those of you that dont know: the methamphetamine capital of the world.

Tracks still only about an hour away for me. At this point, we plan to stay in a camper at the track.

I've always had a pretty loose definition of "local" that is based more on my desire to go rather than the actual distance for travel.

Up until very recently I had a house in No shirt, No shoes, Nokomis. But I finally sold it (read that as "gave it away"). Now I'm up in Bartow full time. Polk County. For those of you that dont know: the methamphetamine capital of the world.

Tracks still only about an hour away for me. At this point, we plan to stay in a camper at the track.

I've always had a pretty loose definition of "local" that is based more on my desire to go rather than the actual distance for travel.

Just tought maybe you were a closer neighbor. bartow is not that far

Bartow is just part of the meth capital of the world, Polk county as a whole holds that title. I know there are more meth labs than you could even begin to count on the north end of Lakeland out into the green swamp just east of me. I'm also hoping to make it down for teh race to watch, and if possible maybe do a run just to see what the old BURB can do.

Waiting on the track to send some out Scott. I'll bring you some as soon as I can get them in my hands.

I'm not the Devil. I simply assist with logistics. (transporting/ distributing the fire-water) ...My wife is the one who graduated the Devil's bartending class.

(The Goose is the Devil !)

Last edited:
Ahah! El diablo speaks! How ya din there my puke Inducing friend..been sometime! I AINT THROWN UP SINCE THE WEKIVA MEET!

Yall gonna hafta come out to the house again!

I'm not the Devil. I simply assist with logistics. (transporting/ distributing the fire-water) ...My wife is the one who graduated the Devil's bartending class.

(The Goose is the Devil !)

I must agree with the wife comment. She has slapped me the Goose wing before.

Working on getting to the race...I looked but didnt see any info about staying at the track with an RV. How much a night is it?

Back