boost gauge

wildman6bt

Diesel = Broke
My Isspro boost gauge sits at 5psi when it should be at 0psi. Is there a warranty on these, it was like that when I bought my truck.

Wildman,
There was a software change right after the start of production, to address a false zero reading. I'll bet yours was from the initial run. Please ship it in and we will reprogram it, test it and return it.

Please ship to:
ISSPRO, Inc.
2515 NE Riverside Way
Portland, OR 97211
Attention: Michael Pliska

Sticky,
Is yours an EV2 as well? If so, the same thing may apply.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Instead of you fixing my boost gauge could I just upgrade it to a performax? Just bought a performax fuel pressure gauge "schield ordered wrong or misunderstood" and I like it better than the old ones. What would it cost and would a performax pyro plug in to my old harness? thanks for you taking your time with me.

Sorry, I took a rare break from all of this and hid at the beach for a few days (paybacks for missing my girlfriend's birthday for a diesel race!). Just to make sure - your gauge must be an EV series if it is mechanical, we currently only produce EV2 in electronic gauges. Are you looking for a standalone electronic gauge replacement, or one to work with the Performax system (underhood ESP controller)?

Back