Interest in a North East Diesel Racing Division

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Who all out there would like to see a division start up here in the Northeast section of the states?

I know there has got to be alot of interested diesel heads up in this neck of the woods, it makes attending races down South hard on the guys that have to work 5-6 days:aiwebs_029: a week and then try and scramble:huh:: to the South to pick up an event. We have plenty of great tracks up here too. Raceway Park, Maple Grove Raceway, Atco and more!

Just want to see if there's any potential interest up here. . . . . .:bigsmile:

No other North Easterners interested huh?

I had an enlitening conversation with an ' :bigsmile: unadopted deranged :doh: redhead son whose adopted father won't even admit to being the adopted father :dead-horse-fast2: ', ( and you know 'WHO' you are) who in turn gave me a contact on potentially doing just what is needed here in the Northeast- Starting our own division......:rockwoot: Let me go check into this....:bigsmile:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'd be interested, if I had a diesel.....can I borrow yours? LOL I think it would do good, how far would this span? Far enough for NE Ohio?

ive got one for ya to drive josh LOL ill tow it down for ya!

umn i dunno how far it will span, we'll get cha in no matter what tho :)

Josh, Ohio IS Northeast......

I want to see this happen, Even branch out from an existing Association, into our own seperate Division, then towards the end of the season we can have a race between the Divisions to see who is King of that Association?

Get the idea?

heh, cool! your rig is much more built than mine and lighter, but ill still race ya for fun! LOL Up here we have Lebanon Valley Speedway, which is a dirt track for modifieds and sportsman cars, and a 1/4 mile drag strip as well. im pretty sure we could arrange something with them, as well as some local motels.

Could run this in all division 1 NHRA tracks... ? Maybe ? Possible?

NHRA Division 1 covers quite a bit of area here in the N.E.

RacinDuallie said:
Josh, Ohio IS Northeast......

I want to see this happen, Even branch out from an existing Association, into our own seperate Division, then towards the end of the season we can have a race between the Divisions to see who is King of that Association?

Get the idea?

Yeah, I get the Idea, and sounds good to me..... Hmmmm you could call it the civil diesel war,....north vs south......who will prevail? ( where is the popcorn smilie when you need it!!!! )

Just dont call it the
North
East
Racing
Diesel
Association

NERDA wouldnt look cool on a tee-shirt

crzycowboy said:
Yeah, I get the Idea, and sounds good to me..... Hmmmm you could call it the civil diesel war,....north vs south......who will prevail? ( where is the popcorn smilie when you need it!!!! )

Depends on which Association you talk to -to branch out into separate divisions ....

Could be N.E. vs. N.W.:evil ya never know....

Last edited:
Things are heating up behind the scene, If you want to see this happen start posting up, this may just happen yet!:evil :evil :evil :woohoo:

Id be interested, I was going to look into a race for Lebanon this year but I never followed up with it.

Its a smart idea, with fuel prices probably never coming down its easier to stay semi-local, I hate the long drives from Mass. Every track that Dhra runs an event at is 1000 miles from me.

I have an idea, due to not alot pro street type trucks up here, run a 11.0 index or a 11.5 outlaw street class with no cage, 6000lb weight rule. It is alot easier to do that with an actual street truck. Let me know whats up with the progress, Ill help out with some stuff.

Back