Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Isspro
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 03:56 AM   #1
James100585

Name: James100585
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Ev2 back lighting

Is there a way to change the color of the back lighting on the Ev2 guages? I purchased a Pyro boost fp and rp Guage in the r15000 series in the hopes that they would match the factory guages I swapped over to blue led lighting but they dont. Also 2 of my guages are one color blue and the other 2 are a different color blue. I just want everything to match. I purchased the guages about 6 months ago through diesel manor.
03 qcsb 3500 SO 6 speed, smarty s06, iss pro boost, Pyro,rp,fp, pusher mega intake w/cross air, 5"mbrp turbo back, gdp air boss, sb dd3250,fass 150 w/beans sump, fleece fuel filter delete, gutted stock intake with high flow filter, Rollin on 35s

Old 08-21-2015, 05:16 PM   #2
Michael

Name: Michael
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Sorry, I hadn't been on this forum for a while. Could you please snap a photo of the gauges while backlit, and send it to me? Michael dot pliska at isspro dot com. The mismatched gauges may be due to some off-color LEDs we received about that time, the difference was only noticeable on some gauge colors. We can probably make all of them match the factory gauge lighting with the blue LEDs.
95 F350 CC DRW, Intake, exhaust, chip, injectors, locker, gauges
00 Jetta TDI - tunes, clutch & gauges
And a bunch of gassers

Closed Thread