Diesel Power Challenge 2015 Coverage and Discussion

Looks as though they've limited each competitor to one tank of fuel for the entire competition?

10420319_10204559291762324_4550128228611048212_n_zpsmvxytnul.jpg

No I think an official has to be with you during fuel up to measure consumption. They're doing that instead of a mileage loop

The tape is only to keep the fuel door closed during high speed reverse maneuvers.

JD's truck should be very competitive for the win. Thing makes good power and lives in Denver area...

There are trucks in the event that are not from shops but associated with a shop. Think about it though a truck at that caliber to be able to compete at the DPC is going to have some relationship with a diesel performance shop.

My truck was built by me, maintained by me, and fixed by me. It has not been in a shop since ford denied my warranty in 2010. There's guys out there that still do it but its far and few.
Should prolly update my Sig LOL

We are about a hour away from dyno starting. Jesse Warren is first

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

My truck was built by me, maintained by me, and fixed by me. It has not been in a shop since ford denied my warranty in 2010. There's guys out there that still do it but its far and few.
Should prolly update my Sig LOL

I think you could keep a trans alive longer if you got those hogs out of the back seat to cut some weight :hehe:

From what I've seen Lavon has his whole driveline well under control. I'm curious to see what weak links he finds if any....

Ryan

Back