Mark Nixon GREAT SELLER!

Mark is great! I directed yet another buddy towards Mark and that buddy is 150% pleased with his purchase. PCM bracket with everything needed.

Thanks again Mark.

As always, If I cant come up with a needed part I directly hit up Mark.:clap:

Mark is a great guy and a man of his word! Awesome meeting you in person and to do business with. Look forward to getting more stuff from him.

Another happy buyer.

Shipped my part across the border faster than most parcels I get in my own country.

Thanks again Mark.

Mark is the man! I ordered a 5.9 pedal assy and had the next day. Freaking awesome service!

bought a set of vp44 injection lines from mark this morning,says they will ship out tomorrow, so far so good, great guy to deal with! thanks!

Mark helped me out yesterday when I was in a bind needing some 6.7 injector hold downs. Shipped out same day. Great guy to deal with

Just got my turbo today, thanks Mark. Even had the silencer ring installed (which is a good thing). Stand up guy, delivered as promised and quick shipping.

Agreed. Great sale and transaction with Mark. He called in a favor to drop a short block for me at CSnyders and then he brought it down to a machine shop by me on his next trip. Saved a boatload on shipping.

Mark is great to deal with! Sold him a trans and tranfer case. He met me while I was passing through. Would defiantly do business with him again!

Just picked up a block I picked up off Mark. As usual great to deal with! Will always be the go to for me. Thanks again!

Mark picked up a trans I had and we swapped motors from his trailer to Jeremy's truck yesterday. Nice meeting both you guys, both good guys. Hope you found your way out ok.

Sorry the dog wouldn't let ya in the house Mark lol

Mark picked up a trans I had and we swapped motors from his trailer to Jeremy's truck yesterday. Nice meeting both you guys, both good guys. Hope you found your way out ok.

Sorry the dog wouldn't let ya in the house Mark lol

Great meeting you and thanks for lending us a hand. I really appreciate it

Bought stuff in the past from Mark, and just received some small pieces this week as well! Excellent to deal with!

Back