P-pumped Duramax?

The pictures don't do it justice! It looks super sexy in person, I can't wait to see the maiden voyage! :rockwoot: You're doing an awesome job Chris!

Dave

Chris, the 2011 LML block is beefed up a little more than the LBZ/LMM block.

I'd love to get my hands on one, but a good chance i'll have to redo my main caps. Wonder if some of the LML blocks will have the four mounting bolt holes up front like the MD blocks? I'm only about 30-45 min from Moraine, wonder if i could con one of the workers into getting me one. :rockwoot:

I'd love to get my hands on one, but a good chance i'll have to redo my main caps. Wonder if some of the LML blocks will have the four mounting bolt holes up front like the MD blocks? I'm only about 30-45 min from Moraine, wonder if i could con one of the workers into getting me one. :rockwoot:

Give Tony B. a call I heard he has a couple LML blocks

That might take a bigger than normal lunch box.:what:

I suppose it could happen. We painted a 84 K5 blazer in pieces out of my buddies paint booth at work. Got to love midnight shift!

I'm still out for a while. Best case senario is to be ready by August. Looks like it might not happen till next year if I dont get more people interseted in it.

I'm still out for a while. Best case senario is to be ready by August. Looks like it might not happen till next year if I dont get more people interseted in it.

Ah that really sucks to hear... Im really interested but Im sure I don't have what you need to help you get it ready this year!

Good luck with it all... any more pictures?

Dang bud! Been a long road. Hopefully it'll come together for you soon enough.

How bout that paint job? Pick a theme yet?

Still waiting on parts? Still can't find people to take your money? I have a pretty good source on pistons and rods. It's actually through a wholesaler of import parts but they've always treated me right on rods, pistons and other major hard parts. PM me if needed.

The had made a lot of progress since the pics since I was down there. Look's like the really only needed to finish up the welding. Should be ready for dissasemble and paint by now. She sure was looking nice.

Back