Got a scorpion 6.7

I had a common rail before this an if it wasin`t for the the auto i would of keep it.But i like the 6.7 so far.

Will the 2012 deletes an tunes work on the 2013 trucks?I was looking at the new dodges but ride an luxury just wasn't there.

I was looking at the new dodges but ride an luxury just wasn't there.

The whole truck suspension idea irritates your vajayjay?

sorry.. had to...

I drive all 3 of the big 3 in 2013 models throughout the week. Both with and without a trailer. The Ford and Chevy are nice without a trailer. The Dodge is pretty good without a trailer, but I'd go for the Chevy empty. The 103mph speed limiter on the Dodge is gay though. Put 8-10k on a trailer and it's obvious that Chevy shouldn't even be mentioned in the argument. The Ford is still under powered a little bit... and again, the 103mph speed limiter is a little gay on the Dodge, she straight gets it when shes loaded.

I got 2 12 valves so i just wanted a nice truck to drive. My old mans got a trucking company an i beat my guts out every day trucking. So just wanted a nice Sunday cruiser lol .

I got a '11 250 fx4 I like it pretty well so far no problems. It is stock and gets $#!T mileage after my wife drives it, but it cleans right up up for me after a good flogging. I loathe the front suspension. It rides pretty good, but it doesnt take washboard very well especially in a curve. I will be adding Bilstiens or King shocks after x-mas.... I love the interior, layout, legroom, and storage. I love the power. I dont haul much more than a hotrod or a 4x4 bronco, and my former tow rig was a 99 F-250 V-10, but this truck has plenty of power and then some. In my personal opinion a man does'nt need 1,000 ft/lbs OF TORQUE IN A DAILY DRIVER, and he damn sure doesn't need to smoking other drivers out in stop and go traffic..... All that said I think the '11-present Scorpions are a great truck!

A friend just blew his motor at 37k in June and now again at 76k. Ford is not going to warranty it this time. Truck was nice on pavement but once we got to lease dirt roads one hell of a bumpy ride.

A friend just blew his motor at 37k in June and now again at 76k. Ford is not going to warranty it this time. Truck was nice on pavement but once we got to lease dirt roads one hell of a bumpy ride.

Is he willing to sell it as a roller?

Sent from my F'n space phone

What exactly caused it to blow?

First time a rod broke on the passenger side. The rest of the motor was in great shape. This time he's not sure the ford company wouldn't work on it. The motor ceased this time. Not sure if it has something to do with the fuel system or what. He bought a truck from copart to replace everything.

I knew the rods were weak when you got past just tuning and to injectors and turbo upgrades, but this is the first I've heard of trouble at stock power levels.

I've had my 2011 for about a year now. Love the truck so far. Getting 17.8 mpg deleted currently. I've only put 7,000 miles on it since I've owned it though.

My work truck is a 2011 F-350 single wheel. It's the most powerful stock truck I've ever driven and is the first truck I've driven that I could ALMOST say " I sometimes forget I'm pulling 10-12k on a bumper pull behind me".

garths153_zps1a9affe1.jpg
new wheels and tires 3in lift and h&s.

Back