Dockboy makes 878 on #2 only.

BIGRPOWR

SBTTFMF
congrats greg, thats a big # for your first time on the dyno with it!! sorry about the lil issue you had!

wow..that is awesome..I know he said he had alot of tuning left to do..that is an awesome number..and I am sure it will be better soon!

Don't worry he will get it patched up..... I am already checking into stuff for him.

Last edited:
Thanks guy's!!

Before I get into the events of the day....A HUGE THANKS to Lot's of people!! Chris & Brett from TNT for the dyno time, Kai, Lloyd, Doug, Don, Bob, Tim, and everyone else who has helped!!!:rockwoot:

I'll post more graphs and video's when I get organized but here is the meat of it.............

878/1419 on fuel only uncorrected.

Click here to see Video

I then got greedy pushing for 900 and threw just a little too much timing to it and.......................................BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! out comes a rod!!:kick:

Click here to see Video

I heard it rattling and should have backed out of it, but hind sight is 20/20!!

By the way, that's Kai taking the video while talking to Lloyd on the phone!! LOL

Time to build a better bottom!!:doh::hehe:

Bottom end issues...hmmm

Seems to me this was the reason for the powerplant manufacturer change in the first place, was it not? :D

Hey Kai, I guess my memory must be failing. LOL You did roll some words out while on the phone. Man Dock, I honestly do not know what to say.

Dang good number but I hate to see you tear it up! Lots of work you have done to it this year, I guess there won't be anyone running that tune again.

I look at vids like this and now I know why I'm quitting...........I'd be sick.

Jim

Dang good number but I hate to see you tear it up! Lots of work you have done to it this year, I guess there won't be anyone running that tune again.

I look at vids like this and now I know why I'm quitting...........I'd be sick.

Jim

Jim,

It was the TST stacked that was the problem, not the TNT-R on the Smarty!!!!!

It did 818 I believe on just the Smarty with ZERO issues and no rattling!!

Back