SDX SCHEDULES - Updated.

You scared of what it'll make? Don't be skeered

Haha not scared but I paid $80 last year for a bogus number...that's all I'm saying. Not trying to bash or anything just wondering if anyone else has noticed this... As for track times best time to date is 7.49 @ 94mph 1/8th mile truck weighs 7600lbs. But there has been some upgrades since then...

a friend of mine Dyno'd his last year as well, 62/475 180s, dual pumps, smarty tunning and made 402hp....pretty sure a stock truck with a smarty will make that... efi or udc with ease

So if says friday evening there is test N tune at the dragstrip....and eliminations? so drag racing all 3 days as well ?

No after hour parties? At the track or in general?!

Take it with a grain of salt. My guess is they mean no acting like jackasses after then. Doubt they will go around to everyone and make um go to bed. Some guys bullchitin with a few beverages aren't who they are targeting.

I was reading the Terre Haute newspaper online last night and it stated that the Burlington Coat Factory parking lot will be closed this year. Let's hope all the douche bags can keep it under control and not ruin the event.

I was reading the Terre Haute newspaper online last night and it stated that the Burlington Coat Factory parking lot will be closed this year. Let's hope all the douche bags can keep it under control and not ruin the event.

They are doing it all wrong. Let the parking lot fill up......then chain it closed. Keep the tards locked in. They are just going to go somewhere else. It could be like a lock-in at the church. They could all sing and have some bible stories.

They might as well go to a wheat field that's been harvested already, make the dbags sign their lives away on a waiver, and lock um in there away from the event. Then they can act like jackazzes on their own time somewhere away from sharp objects. Oh and sell non alcoholic beer out of a keg to um there as well. Then let me put up a booth that sells stickers and giant chrome tips and red stag bottles. Problem solved and I become hillbilly rich.

Does anyone know the payouts and classes Friday night? Or is it everyone lumped into one class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back