Comp D man law---- Use of Owned

:eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned:

:eek:wned:

owned.gif

goodpost.gif

banhim.gif
:hehe:

How should we report this? I just saw where someone did this in the DHRA section on the "Stoneboro....you decide" thread.:rules:

Wow, how did i miss this. no one even told me!

timbo, and amish you guys are in a class all by yourselves:hehe: :hehe:

well done guys:bow:

P.S. what did that guy do wrong to get banned with only 2 posts..............:kick:

This looks like just another attempt at censorship to me........

I say if you don't like it......... tuff stuff.... click the little red "X" @ the top right of your screen.

No not censorship entirely... They are just looking for reasons to "spank" people.. I know Scott sure likes doing that.. as well as himself..:hehe:

WYODodge said:

I say if you don't like it......... tuff stuff.... click the little red "X" @ the top right of your screen.

This works both ways.

"Diesel is my cocaine... too bad I just bought my first house! No money in the budget for mods any time soon!!"
A sig that makes no sense what-so-ever...X1
35 posts..........X2
And your from Wyoming? Or Your a "WYO" Grad?? Who cares either way X3

:thankyou2: :kick:

LMAO...Tim, I see that you have recently changed your residency to "supersoaking that ho". How is the new neighborhood treating you?

WYODodge said:

This looks like another thing for you to B***H about. Like you said click that lil red box and have a good day. :redx:

One must understand that you can say you own someone, its something you know and dont boast. otherwise someone else will put u in your place.

Last edited:
Clarification

MR. Burgundy...

1. I am quite proud to have bought my first house. Can you say the same?

2. I do not spend my life on the computer, nor this website for that matter. I have a real job and life.

3. I am only in Wyoming because Uncle Sam put me here with little choice in the matter. Don't suppose you ever served or will retire for the first time @ age 42.

4. I'm from Alaska and will forever call Mississippi home.

5. If you can't understand my quote... I don't care.:redx:

K5KRAZIE said:
"Diesel is my cocaine... too bad I just bought my first house! No money in the budget for mods any time soon!!"
A sig that makes no sense what-so-ever...X1
35 posts..........X2
And your from Wyoming? Or Your a "WYO" Grad?? Who cares either way X3

:thankyou2: :kick:

Back