Wanted: JD 4430 complete front axle assy.

If you had one of those Mahatma Gandhi tractors, this stuff wouldn't happen.

Last edited:
Paint it Red and it won't break...LOL

To you and everyone on facespace that keeps saying that ....

poo_zps34b42866.gif

:hehe:

MFWD is the only solution.

Their marketing is deceptive. They say nothing runs like a deer, but I've seen several deer run on 3 legs. Could you run it as is and just put weight on the opposite corner to balance it. You are in Oklahoma after all?

I'll just put a chain and boomer to hold that side up like those guys that limp over-weight trailers down the highway in the lane next to my wife and kids.

How high in the air was it when it broke?

Just enough for me to see the ground under it when I went over that terrace just above it on the hill. It broke about 5 ft from where I was intending on setting it down. Bottom of the bale was probably hood high.

Just enough for me to see the ground under it when I went over that terrace just above it on the hill. It broke about 5 ft from where I was intending on setting it down. Bottom of the bale was probably hood high.

I never could believe it one of the guys that worked on the farm would lift the front bail in the air and just take off driving. 3 point bail spear for transport, front spear for putting in the rack

You are obviously not worried about efficiency, Dan. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T08RlqGRZ84"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T08RlqGRZ84[/ame]

However, any tractor regardless of color produced in the last 20 years with 90+ hp and a loader would be an improvement. :hehe:

Not all...that other color Orange makes stuff that is 120hp that my 75hp stuff will drag all over the place. Power is only part of the equation...weight in the right places makes a big difference in usefulness.

Before Billy reads this, he has an older Kubota that actually had some meat in it...:stab:

Chris

Not all...that other color Orange makes stuff that is 120hp that my 75hp stuff will drag all over the place. Power is only part of the equation...weight in the right places makes a big difference in usefulness.

Before Billy reads this, he has an older Kubota that actually had some meat in it...:stab:

Chris

LOL, depends on the model, get the cheap econo model or get a higher end.

Back