lincoln sa 200 welder

gunracer1

if anyone knows of one that might be had resonable, please give me a call. mike 817-819-0268 and i am willing to travel to get it.

Why an SA200? You can't run a lot of newer 110v tools on them, they burn up anything with a solid state switch or variable speeds. They do weld nice though.

I've got one for structural work as well as a SA300D... they are awesome welders just kinda outdated. Good luck with your search, I'm holding on to mine.

that is a lil drive
i have a friend that does alot of pipeline welding, i am trying to remember what he runs, i know it is a diesel with a straight pipe :}
it is a fancy welder

oldschoolPSD said:
Why an SA200? You can't run a lot of newer 110v tools on them, they burn up anything with a solid state switch or variable speeds. They do weld nice though.
Probably 98+% of all major piplines are welded with a Lincoln, The older ones are more popular.
With all the major work coming up they are gonna to be hard to find.

gunracer1 said:
if anyone knows of one that might be had resonable, please give me a call. mike 817-819-0268 and i am willing to travel to get it.

hey i know theres a short hood in missippi for 1500, good price, pretty striaght, 4 info pm me or call me at 254-485-0948 im from stephenville but im in wisconsin doing abunch of pipe fab up here, ive got a 89 sa 200 with the r' cranked down real low with some other secrets, i was the one in de leon with the lincoln in the back pullin, but ive got a bed now

and a miller to whom said that ive got a miller killer,

Distributor said:
Probably 98+% of all major piplines are welded with a Lincoln, The older ones are more popular.
With all the major work coming up they are gonna to be hard to find.

Yeha we don't have any pipeline work up here in MD... but a lot of the bigger structural companies use them. They are kick ass if all your doing is welding all day, which I guess is what pipeliners do. I do misc metals so I have a vantage 300 on the truck for the vesatility, and the SA-300D is on a trailer. I use it for big railing jobs because I can leave it on the jobsite so it leaves the service truck free.

well it looks like i will not be going pipelining. but i am glad i got the sa200, i do a lot of welding anyway and i need a nice portable welder. and it got me thinking, i could use it to charge up a big batter pack if i go off grid with the place i want to build in colorado.

Hey Gun! I have a Lincoln welder sitting in my back yard!
Unfortunately it's sitting on my dad's welding truck (long story why it's in my backyard) and he's fixing to go back to welding. Why did the pipelining thing fall through? Personal reasons or the job fall through? If you want me to find out about some jobs I can ask my dad what he's found, 40+ years of contacts in the pipelining business means he knows some things.

i have a wife and 3 kids at the house, i really need some good benifits more than i need money. plus i like jobs that have AC. i hate to admit it but i do not have the desire to sweat my butt off like i used to. i will if i have to, but going back to lockheed with benies/vaction/sick time/retirment and decent money sounds pretty good to me. but that hasn't gone through yet.
and i do thank you for the offer, i may just take you up on it before it is over with.

The machine is older than me.......... so yeah.
It's not for sale though, I think my dad will ask to be buried in that truck with that welding machine on the back.

i know a pipeliner w/ a 200g for sale. i think its a 2004 model. i dont think he liked it very much because his sa200 is back on his rig now. if intrested shoot me a pm.

Back