Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
So, we are at that time of the year again- Duck is throwing a radial race, and that means we are close to the start of the soot-season.

Word from down in the southern parts of the country would indicate some interesting times are ahead. 5.90 is gonna be a hoot to watch this year as usual. What are you predicting for 2020, and what would you like to see that e havent seen yet?

This is an exciting year for me, I have been into diesels for about 15 years now and been on this site for 12 YEARS! Crazy. So I am finally getting the chance to travel to some of the ODSS events and actually meet my CompD buddies in the wild. All yall MFers better come say hi, we usually cook big meals so come get a bite to eat and BS, im not a dick I just look like one. :doh:LOL

This is an exciting year for me, I have been into diesels for about 15 years now and been on this site for 12 YEARS! Crazy. So I am finally getting the chance to travel to some of the ODSS events and actually meet my CompD buddies in the wild. All yall MFers better come say hi, we usually cook big meals so come get a bite to eat and BS, im not a dick I just look like one. :doh:LOL
If it smells good, I'm gonna stop. I am a dick, and I look like one too.

Thoughts on anyone getting all the way down into the 3's?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm interested to see if the agents of the crown show up to a few shows and try to make a few thousand quick bucks.

I hope to see a certain pink s10 maybe make a 3 sec pass and maybe do work in the no prep kings if you watch that. I have big dreams

I'm looking forward to hanging out, Bodie.

Woosley, you reckon the Royal-types go to a show for such purposes?

For 2020...

Shadday sold the white truck and has something in the works, Pro Mod will be interesting to watch.

2020 could be the last year for UCC. We shall see. With all the fines being handed out I think the shops building trucks and paying fines will come to an end. If attendance declines, UCC will go away for 2021.

Last edited:
Woosley, you reckon the Royal-types go to a show for such purposes?

Have you ever seen them not find a fine they didn't like? With a reported 27% budget cut, they'll be even more desperate to maintain their unaccountable overreach!

:soap:

Have you ever seen them not find a fine they didn't like? With a reported 27% budget cut, they'll be even more desperate to maintain their unaccountable overreach!

:soap:
With the people in government, overreaction is, somehow, an acceptable norm. ;)

Mark.

JP Libert's truck will be running in your guys neck of the woods (if it doesn't get sold before ODSS starts). I am very excited to see how the truck competes since I have only seen it a few times at a local track. I also have been following along with bodie's truck so it should be very interesting to watch that go down the track as well!

We should be ready by The firepunk race.. also doing some no prep small tire stuff with our rig to show some gas guys how to boggie!!

Back