Calling out John P vs. Comp461 and Project X for Hot Rod Drag Week

Sledpuller said:
I think its sad, that a certain Texan has went out of his way to make enemies of some the best people I have ever met.
Me too, some people are cocky and have no right or reason to be.

Burning the midnight oil and then some to get things going seemed to be what most were doing last weekend and John P. was right in there doing what he could for whomever he could help. We got the truck running just in time to make it back for the sled pulls Sunday morning and then won the class. Thanks for the help John when you didn't have too.

John_P said:
Eric, John Robinson, Scott Bentz, IBDMAX'IN, David and Eric:

I want to thank you all for your kind words!:rockwoot: John, it was a pleasure to have finally met you and your crew there in Denver! Like Scott and Dustin Bentz, you guys are true professionals and we all know how hard you are working to get your dragster running faster each time you go out.
That was a great run between you and Andrew. I was glad to see my good friends Dan Scheid and Andrew come all the way out to Denver to run the Scheid Dragster too.

Scott, my sincere congratulations to you and Dustin on that 8.55 run which as I recall was your fastest yet there at Bandimere! Great job!

I also want to take the time to congratulate my good friends Jimmy and Dale Smith on running their fastest time ever at Bandimere, that being, 10.40@134MPH! As you guys know, we struggled last year but this year made a few "corrections" and it paid off! Also my thanks to Clint and Ranee at ATS along with their entire dedicated crew and staff of personnel who made this event a great success, again! There was alot of "midnight oil" burned on Saturday night getting all of the drag vehicles ready for Sunday and IMO they crowd saw a great show!

---------
John_P

Just in case you didn't know John..........This is Wade! LOL

Sledpuller said:
I kept looking for the empty case of ether I had heard it took to get Smiths truck running at altitude, but I didn't find it.*bdh* *bdh* *bdh*

gene, traffic control confiscated it after we got pulled over for transporting more than 2 cases.:hehe:

BTW, John, nice job on a race car that was only a thought less than a year ago!!!!

Ether man.....heheheheheheheheheLOL

Diesel Tech:

You are very welcome my friend!:rockwoot:

-----------
Wade:

I thought that was you, but wasn't completely sure!

-------
John_P

Back