Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Drag Racing
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Drag Racing Where ALL Racers are Welcome- From ET Bracket, all the way to ProStreet and Top Diesel!

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 12:39 AM   #1
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Calling out John P vs. Comp461 and Project X for Hot Rod Drag Week

John, your extreme poor taste and what appears to me a borderline unbalanced mental actions when it is regards to others is unacceptable.

This along with you specious and malicious lies in regards to the man whose colors I wear are no longer rational. You for that matter are a joke .and as you one told me about a friend of mine, there are a lot on this and the other site that have commented about you and that you are laughed at by a good number of the people on here who will not stand up to you bullying .

I am sure that your benefactor has a many dissatisfied people on here that think them to be less then stellar business establishments as well. .

The fact that I am a professional, whether you like it or not, preclude me from stooping to you level. So here before all the people who you might think support you I am calling you out to a racing event. To give you a chance to vindicate you supposed performance advantage of the old style of diesel performance.

I will not go to any events where I and my team are not welcomed or liked. I will not receive less then fair treatment or inequitable application of the rules, nor even wavering of the rules as a special favor to us as was offered if we showed up for Vegas

This is a call to a realty check for you. Hot Rods Magazines Drag week, 5 races 5 days 1500 miles, race what you drive. And the fastest 32 average times race the last day in a bracket race.
Lets see if you can hit a tree against me or even get up to launch before I’m half way down the track.

My check in the amount of $ 1000 will be in Tim Tuners hands, the loser’s pay’s the winners charities

Got the sack, this is a realty test of that great power of the old school front line power or should be with the big money you spent and spent again several times on it against Project X’s 218,000 mile old tired short block , with a MaxSpool II cam, RayMac Head , ZZ manifold , Industrial injection turbo charger, along with their hot rod CP3 pump , oh and a Banks Six Gun and MP8 .

The transmission is a NADP that has been beat and beat and beat and still ticking .

Project X is 6388 lbs and two wheel drive. Ill even take side bets for my charity on my light against you. My Charities are Racers For Christ and Cal Farlies Boys Ranch.

Run you jib , rant rave , , but put up or shut up ,

Old 06-08-2007, 12:54 AM   #2
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
here it is John,

Last edited by COMP461; 12-22-2007 at 08:03 PM.

Old 06-08-2007, 12:55 AM   #3
cummins freak

Name: cummins freak
Title: I love my mini semi
Member`s Gallery
this may be stupid but are you the diesel power guys

SOLD: 1997 dodge 2500 12v long box ext cab 4x4 miss it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Nearing View Post
I'm always right... unless I'm wrong... but even when I'm wrong, I'm usually right

Old 06-08-2007, 01:23 AM   #4
Dockboy

Name: Dockboy
Title: Comps BFF
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMP461
I will not go to any events where I and my team are not welcomed or liked. I will not receive less then fair treatment or inequitable application of the rules, nor even wavering of the rules as a special favor to us as was offered if we showed up for Vegas

I think you severly over rate your importance!!!

John is one of the most upstanding and honest people I have ever met!! He is way out of your league nozzle nut

Old 06-08-2007, 01:49 AM   #5
Scooter's Roofing

Name: Scooter's Roofing
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Greg (Comp) is not "the diesel power guys", but the truck has been in Diesel Power a good deal...

actually, one of the key players in getting that truck together and the first shoe at last year's Baytown event (who never gets any recognition to the fact) is Wes Snow (Crawler)

but I digress...

Greg may be the uber-salesman and dig himself into some holes that would be easily climbed out of with some real-world, down-home tech talk, while he decides to take an alternate route and flounder in salesmanship...

BUT he's also capable of taking some licks on the forums and having a good time...

He is what he is, and like it or not, he's been a KEY player in putting diesel performance (namely the drag racing aspect of it) in the limelight... maybe that's a good thing, maybe it's bad, but it is what it is...

John P, on the other hand, TO ME has shown himself to be a hypocrite that is openly sarcastic and codecending to Greg on TDR (maybe here too?), but when I act the same way toward HIM on DTR, he goes and cries to Larry and has me 'violated' I'll admit to being a bit abrasive at times... my buddies and I rib on eachother constantly, and I admitted as much to John when I rubbed him the wrong way, but he couldn't let it go, and I wasn't giving him a TENTH of the crap he gives Greg... that, and using PG13 language (what's the average age of a Dodge diesel owner again? ) is why I'm no longer allowed on DTR

weak sauce...

gourmet style

Old 06-08-2007, 03:11 AM   #6
imelmo

Name: imelmo
Title: Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Member`s Gallery

The FORDOTA, '86 Toyota reg cab tube chassis to be powered by a 6.0 Powerstroke; finally back in progress

Old 06-08-2007, 04:37 AM   #7
Jim Fulmer

Name: Jim Fulmer
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
but when I act the same way toward HIM on DTR, he goes and cries to Larry and has me 'violated'
Is that a Diesel Web Site? Sorry I forgot......no big loss there!

Jim

Old 06-08-2007, 04:39 AM   #8
RacinDuallie

Name: RacinDuallie
Title: Black Sheep Racing
Member`s Gallery
Wait a sec....

Project X makes 800+ hp on spray....

JohnP's rig makes 800+ on twins and #2....

Project X is 2wd- JohnP's is 4wd(I believe)

This could get interesting

Old 06-08-2007, 07:24 AM   #9
gunracer1

Name: gunracer1
Member`s Gallery
man i hope john has the time to do it.
98 3500 4x4 quad 12v 5 speed,98 quad 4x4 12v stock sold, and a 95 reg cab getting triples.97 dually 4x4,6 speed over 500 rwhp, sold, 98 3/4 ton short bed reg cab, over 500 rwhp, sold. 98 quad 5 speed sold and the wife has a little dmax.

Old 06-08-2007, 07:28 AM   #10
banshee

Name: banshee
Title: Rower
Member`s Gallery
Lies?? Untruths?? Pegging the BS meter?!? Hey Kettle, I'd like you to meet Pot!!

You have ABSOLUTELY no room to talk Greggy. Need we look back just as recently as your posts on the Predator Truck's mystical 7 second 1/4 mile pass?? There you are posting BS 1/8 mile times to make it sound like the lights didn't get smoked and trying to beat your chest on really what wasn't. Those of us WHO WERE ACTUALLY THERE heard the real times just like Jeff Garmon posted and know you are full of crap, but as always you want to spin the web to promote your light.

Rest assured, Greg, that you are considered a JOKE to a large number of the teams who are actually out there running DHRA and who have a large foothold in this industry. Until you can quit letting your mouth overrun your ass and back up what you claim (7's, I'm the best, Me ME ME) then you will continue to be that joke. At least you do have Forrest Nearing who seems to be willing to suck you off whenever you like.

As for the bet, I'm sure John P will be game. How about at ATS Truckfest? Why wait?!? In my mind an even better test would be donning a set of 16 oz. gloves and crawling into a ring together. Or better yet... forget the gloves, and lets see you two go at it the old school way. I keep the Banks truck will be in Denver, and so will JohnP. Whaddya say Greg? Are you MAN ENOUGH for that challenge?? I know what John's answer would be to that challenge. I would LOVE to see you get your ass kicked!

I've seen some of JohnP's lights and timeslips, and you are up for a helluva lot more difficult challenge than you think. Let's just say that most of them are .1 or less!

Oh, and by the way, if this race happens, I'm going to personally tune and trim on JohnP's truck so that it will run a 10.X. Project X that fast?

Can't wait to hear your responses Greg!!

Old 06-08-2007, 07:35 AM   #11
Amish Elegance

Name: Amish Elegance
Title: Schadenfreude
Member`s Gallery

03 2500

Thanks to
Engineered Diesel
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks to Pure Diesel Power and Mumau Diesel.

How I Post..

Old 06-08-2007, 07:40 AM   #12
C.A.P

Name: C.A.P
Member`s Gallery
HMMM ......interesting very interesting ! ........
PPE GT4094 & Dual Fuellers
MITUSA

Old 06-08-2007, 07:43 AM   #13
farmboysdiesel

Name: farmboysdiesel
Title: I'll Take Two!!
Member`s Gallery
Johnner - let your dad answer for himself. Put the baby to bed and prove it on the track. No more talk - ALL action.
www.farmboysdiesel.com

Old 06-08-2007, 07:45 AM   #14
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
Guys- it wouldn't be a fair match-up. Project X has been on a diet plan and JohnP's is a 2500-4x4.... Unfair weight advantage IMHO

Old 06-08-2007, 07:46 AM   #15
Signature600

Name: Signature600
Title: THA MAN!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinDuallie
Guys- it wouldn't be a fair match-up. Project X has been on a diet plan and JohnP's is a 2500-4x4.... Unfair weight advantage IMHO
Not too mention that "inferior pulling motor"

Chris

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Jeff Mumau @ Mumau Diesel Service
Rip @ Source Automotive
Don Thuren @ ThurenFab Suspension
Columbus Diesel Supply

Old 06-08-2007, 07:48 AM   #16
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
I know of an old school powered truck up in the NW...........

Old 06-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #17
banshee

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboysdiesel
Johnner - let your dad answer for himself. Put the baby to bed and prove it on the track. No more talk - ALL action.
Wow, I didn't realize I was answering for him.

Old 06-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #18
banshee

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Fulmer
Is that a Diesel Web Site? Sorry I forgot......no big loss there!

Jim
It would be the one with more members than TDR. You should check it out, Jim.

Old 06-08-2007, 08:02 AM   #19
Dalpilot

Name: Dalpilot
Title: Joe Nobody!
Member`s Gallery
WHere is that picture of Greg with the shoe in his mouth? We need an ass handed to ya smiley.

Look out fellas, someone talked bad about GBE, Greg is on a rampage now.

Old 06-08-2007, 08:03 AM   #20
John_P

Name: John_P
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMP461
John, your extreme poor taste and what appears to me a borderline unbalanced mental actions when it is regards to others is unacceptable.

This along with you specious and malicious lies in regards to the man whose colors I wear are no longer rational. You for that matter are a joke .and as you one told me about a friend of mine, there are a lot on this and the other site that have commented about you and that you are laughed at by a good number of the people on here who will not stand up to you bullying .

I am sure that your benefactor has a many dissatisfied people on here that think them to be less then stellar business establishments as well. .

The fact that I am a professional, whether you like it or not, preclude me from stooping to you level. So here before all the people who you might think support you I am calling you out to a racing event. To give you a chance to vindicate you supposed performance advantage of the old style of diesel performance.

This is a call to a realty check for you. Hot Rods Magazines Drag week, 5 races 5 days 1500 miles, race what you drive. And the fastest 32 average times race the last day in a bracket race.
Lets see if you can hit a tree against me or even get up to launch before I’m half way down the track.

My check in the amount of $ 1000 will be in Tim Tuners hands, the loser’s pay’s the winners charities

Got the sack, this is a realty test of that great power of the old school front line power or should be with the big money you spent and spent again several times on it against Project X’s 218,000 mile old tired short block , with a MaxSpool II cam, RayMac Head , ZZ manifold , Industrial injection turbo charger, along with their hot rod CP3 pump , oh and a Banks Six Gun and MP8 .

The transmission is a NADP that has been beat and beat and beat and still ticking .

Project X is 6388 lbs and two wheel drive. Ill even take side bets for my charity on my light against you. My Charities are Racers For Christ and Cal Farlies Boys Ranch.

Run you jib , rant rave , , but put up or shut up ,
--------------------
COMP 461:

Wow COMP, looks like we "hit a nerve" with you on our crticism of your Boss in some of these threads huh?? Too bad, the truth hurts sometimes!

Talk about "extreme poor taste and borderline unbalanced mental actions"
you are the "POSTER BOY" for that COMP! I am not the one that made an IDIOT out of myself for over two years on TDR!

As far as my lies concerning your old Boss Gale, the bad thing is they are NOT lies! I have told you and others to call Mark Chapple about some of the stuff I posted, but you don't do it. That would be a start! And while you bring up LIES lets start with your WHOPPER about how "I came down to bother you while you were strapping into your Dr.P truck at Atanta!" FACT:
You CALLED ME over to the truck to thank me for telling you about Tony Stewart calling you a "f****** idiot!" Your OWN TEAM Member did that!
Also I could CARE LESS who laughs at me or berates me behind my back COMP. Believe me, for every one that does there are ten (10) that think you are one of the biggest idiots in the business and a totally UNPROFESSIONAL!
Oh and FWIW, I have NEVER begrudged your drag race driving skills and commended you for your accomplishements "face-to-face" when we spoke at Atlanta. I also told you to "let your driving and accomplishments" do the talking for you and to refrain from attacking other racers and owners of the Teams on this and other diesel websites. THAT IS WHAT I SAID!

As far as this drag race with you and the Project X Truck you clearly have the advantage on me there and you know it! I know you have a lighter axle, a lighter Dodge 1500 front end, a Gear Vendors OD, the Nitrous System tio name a few things. The underneath of my 96' is still ALL STOCK with the exception of the CalTrac Traction Bars. I weigh almost 7,000 lbs. So, according to your claims, you are 700 lbs lighter than my truck and I fully expect that you are lying about that. What would have been much more fair is for us to have raced when that Manuel Truck was closer to stock and you made the "country tour" in the Diesel Power Magazine article. And just so you and your new buddy here (Forrest Nearing) don't "spin" this into something
I raced Jeff Garmons Pro-Street Truck at the "OBX Bounty Hunter Diesel Drags

Now,......banshee has the right idea. Why don't we just set-up a boxing match up betwen you and I at Denver?? We can both don a set of 16oz. Everlast Gloves, some headprotection, get some referees and get in the ring together?? What do you think of that?? I think deep down that is what we both want anyway. And heck COMP, if you win I give you my word that I will NEVER utter another word about GBE, you or anything connected to the two of you.

-------
John_P

My sincere thanks to Scheid Diesel and ATS Diesel Performance.

Closed Thread