Valve cover with integrated breather

jimbo486

Jeff, do you have a list of part numbers handy for all parts associated with the dual valve covers with the integrated breather? Thanks!

What is wrong with you fvckers? Buy the damn parts from Jeff @ mumau diesel (SNEDGE) He pays a sponsorship which helps keep this forum alive! Or learn how to use the fvcking search function!

I would simply buy the damn parts from Jeff!

Well said Reiff. It took me a while to understand too, but it's crappy for people to come use this forum on a daily basis and not support it.

Snedge goes well above and beyond to provide us with informative, useful information, and is hands down one of the best members on this forum.

Snedge is the man he does all the leg work for us give him a call and order it from him you wont regret it! Just dont mention your a Packers fan and he will treat ya good! LOL

Or learn how to use the fvcking search function!

The search function was utilized but only the part number for the breather itself came up in the pages of threads I found.

I'm not demanding that he supplies me with the part numbers. I merely asked, POLITELY, didn't beg, if he wouldn't mind providing them. I have connections inside Cummins Cal Pacific that can get me parts at cost price and no shipping costs on top of it. I'm in no way trying to take business away from Jeff. I think he's a hell of a guy for what he does for people here. Another reason why I asked, again, politely, if he would PM me with said part numbers. bif

God damn, would I get the same response if I asked for an ESN from an industrial motor so I can give that to my connection instead of going through all this?!

Last edited:
Even I got lot of parts from Snedge. The prices is really good even together with the transport to oversea.
If you have friend inside Cummins why he can't find the parts numbers.

What is wrong with you fvckers? Buy the damn parts from Jeff @ mumau diesel (SNEDGE) He pays a sponsorship which helps keep this forum alive! Or learn how to use the fvcking search function!

I would simply buy the damn parts from Jeff!

Woah, sorry guys.... Didn't mean to offend anyone. I wasn't planning on taking away from his business. I simply wanted the part number so if I decide to get one I can call him and just give the part number to make a quicker and easier transaction. I even saved both phone numbers it lists online on my phone so i could order stuff from him. I didn't realize others may try to go elsewhere and take business away from him. Sorry Jeff.

I pass the Cummins Baltimore store every day going to and from work, and I still order from Jeff. A phone call and he knows what I need without needing tons of information like ESN, part #, etc. Jeff has spent countless hours on the phone with me and many other forum members trying to diagnose a stubborn problem, it is the least I can do to buy my parts from him directly.

If you have an inside at Cummins then I guess you just need an ESN, which would be much easier for someone to provide than the part #'s needed for this installation. Besides, you posted this in his vendor forum, when you could have just as easily asked for an ESN anywhere.

I pass the Cummins Baltimore store every day going to and from work, and I still order from Jeff. A phone call and he knows what I need without needing tons of information like ESN, part #, etc. Jeff has spent countless hours on the phone with me and many other forum members trying to diagnose a stubborn problem, it is the least I can do to buy my parts from him directly.

If you have an inside at Cummins then I guess you just need an ESN, which would be much easier for someone to provide than the part #'s needed for this installation. Besides, you posted this in his vendor forum, when you could have just as easily asked for an ESN anywhere.

I'm with this guy. Even down here in Florida, I still order from Jeff when I need Cummins stuff. Heck, even if he doesn't deal in it, he can find it. That's what I like.

Back