Here it is! The Billet "Batmowheel"!

Also, was the billet 475 the batmowheel replaced a 7-blade billet wheel or 6-blade like the batmowheel?

Sorry Nick, haven't been here in awhile. All billet I have ran were 6 blade and yes the exhaust side was left the same 1.32/ 96mm just comp wheels and covers changed. I am actually running the BMW83 now and loving it! Need more fuel in a bad way!!!

since no one has a comparison

danville just did dynoing with a billet 75 wheel and a batmo 75... the wheel was only thing changed...

results
304094_10150366233819398_173238019397_8396709_1921971558_n.jpg

I would love to get it 10.90s or so on fuel, mid to low tens with juice. Putting a cage in this winter. How about yourself hightech?

i think our goal are identical on fuel im not sure if i want to spray it yet... im just trying to get it all together i might have it out this coming season but its not looking to promising..

wish i had the extended cab so i can hide my cage too.... thats going to bbe the only thing ya see.... im just going out to have some fun with it....

You dont have to run the rear bars out of the back window on your cage. So you can easily hide it on a standard cab.

Looking forward to seeing you guys next season. Im only going to use the spray in elimination rounds so most of my runs will be fuel only. Cant let dad beat me without a fight haha.

Has anybody else seen or have friends running batmotos with good luck? Dads thinking about trying a 480/87 batmoto, any thoughts from anybody?

im running one through the back window or above it... if something happens i dont wanna die... plain and simple...

yeah i will have to see you guys around... how many times a year to ya normally run quaker and tracks closer to me? i wanna pick your brain sometime in the future too

Back