Jamie C. Adams Memorial Truck and Tractor Pull

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
1st Annul Memorial Pull For Jamie C. Adams @ Hart County Fair Grounds just outside Munfordville, KY

Oct 25th 6PM CT

Corbins Sled

Classes
1ST 10,500 FACTORY FARM STOCK TRACTORS

2ND 8,500 STREET DIESEL 2.6

3RD 5,800 PRO STOCK 2WD ( KTPA ) RULES

4TH 12,500 FACTORY FARM STOCK TRACTORS

5TH 8,500 SUPER STREET DIESEL 3.0 single charger or 2.8 primary turbo on twin turbo's. Reducers allowed only on 3.0 Singles. NO REDUCERS ON 2.8 TWIN SETUPS

6TH 10,500 PRO FIELD TRACTORS

7TH 4000 MINI TRUCKS (KOTTPA) RUELS

8TH 8500 OPEN DIESELS

CLASSES 1,4,AND 6 MUST HAVE A 20 INCH HITCH HIGHT AND BE CORRECT WEIGHT.

CLASSES 2 AND 5 ARE KOTTPA RULES NO EXCEPTIONS THE 2.6 CLASS GOES BY THE 2.5 KOTTPA CLASS RULES.
TOP 3 TRUCKS WILL BE TECHED AFTER EACH CLASS

CLASS 8 IS A OPEN CLASS IS RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG ANYTHING GOES MUST HAVE FULL SAFTY EQUIPMENT

Diesel Truck Rules can be found at http://www.kottpa.com

5800lb Prostock 2wd rules can be found at http://www.ktpapull.com

Any Questions please call Sharon Basil (270) 404-5320
Or Me, Justin Bragg (270) 590-6161

There will be payouts for diesel classes if 20 or more trucks are in each class.
Payouts will be for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places
Pay outs for tractors, 5800lb pro stock 2wd and mini trucks must have 10 or more .

Entree Fee's from the classes that do not meet the minimum number of trucks or tractors will be donated to Jamie's parents, Jack and Sue Adams

This is for a good cause, and also to give us something to remember Jamie. He was a dear friend to me and to many many others. He was a big fan of Diesel truck pulling and was also competitor in the sport aswell.

WE HAD A BIG TURN OUT LAST YEAR FOR THIS EVENT. HOPE YOU ALL COME AND SEE US AGAIN THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!

Yes it is the same sled used as last year. It is now painted black and has gone through a few modifications.

This is not at the same location as last year. Last year was in Hodgensville, KY, this year is in Munfordville, KY

Directions:

Take I-65 south to exit 65 Munfordville Exit. Turn left on to 31W and go straight through town. Go about 2 miles and the Fair Grounds will be on the left. The track is off from the road behind a hillside, so you will not be able to see it. Though you should be able to see the Show Barns and stuff. If you get to a small rural area called Rowletts, you have gone too far.

Correct. Its actually an even higher speed sled than what it was last year. I have hooked to it many time this year and there has been a few time I thought the chain or hitch broke because it took off so quick and all the sudden. lol.

Just an Update. We have changed the Payout to be a Garanteed 1st-3rd place payout. It will probably be a % payback of the entry fee's unless we can get more sponsor to support the payouts. If anyone is interested in sponsoring a class or the whole pull you can contact me on here or contact me or Sharon through the phone #'s in the 1st post.

Extremely thankful to annouce some people who have helped sponsor the event so far including a new one today.

Meacham Evins - Cedar City Diesel
National Association of Diesel Motorsports (NADM)
Burton Diesel Performance

Thank you for helping make this pull possible!

If anybody has any questions feel free to contact myself Mark Harris @ 615-478-0420 as well as Sharon Basil (270) 404-5320
or Justin Bragg (270) 590-6161

I also would like to thank all the sponsors that have donated to make this pull possible. We had a big time last year and hope to make it bigger this year.
Hope everyone can make it.

Fireman450

Just refreshing to keep this on top, Hope everyone is having a good season, and will be able to make it in October.

Thanks
Fireman450

Hope every thing goes good for the pull we won't be able to make it down family things going on and parts for Destroke won't be finnished yet.It is a good thing you guy's are doing.My hat is off to you.Good luck.

Dale

Thanks to everyone who has supported us.... We hope to see everyone out.

For more info contact Kino Fab or myself. Thanks to all and God Bless.

Fireman450

Now you get to pull the 2wd and maby get some test pulls in before the compitition gets there.to get some bugs worked out.

Dale

Back