MUDDIGRAS Kissimmee, FL

redfishman17

CURRENTLY faster than Dex
OCT 17, 18, 19

I was there earlier this year and it was crazy!!! tons of big trucks. 50 acre mud pit even better this time.
I will be going with a bunch of friends of mine, Im bringing my kawi mule, and loading it full of beer and sorority girls from UF

Check it out!

http://www.muddigras.com/

Well its not Kissimmee, but I will try to make it out there to meet yall. I really want to see Bags truck! :rockwoot: Who is bring'n the beer or should I say the hard SH*T?

Bring the fukking keg...... this 15 cases of beer bullsh!t was ridiculous last time...... Was at walmart the other day and keystone was 12.99 for a 24 pack!!!! hellll yeah b!tch! Oh and the girls.... I have to convince their boyfriends to let me bring them. :D

LOL...I am bringing my toy hauler/camper with my Grizzly and LTR450. I will prob have a couple girls with me, but you know how it is...you always want the other ones..lol.

sh!t what ever ill round some more *****es up till my soft king ranch seats are full.... mark ill chip in for the keg..... We can put it in the back of the mule...

Bags, whats your name..... I dont want to get to drunk and walk up to the wrong person and say "hey you bags ten ten?" LOL

im jesse

Bags, whats your name..... I dont want to get to drunk and walk up to the wrong person and say "hey you bags ten ten?" LOL

im jesse

I'm Frank...I'll prob be the smaller guy around my truck. You can't miss the truck either. Not sure where we will be parking and all though.

I'm Frank...I'll prob be the smaller guy around my truck. You can't miss the truck either. Not sure where we will be parking and all though.

yeah you are right about the truck i just missed my chance to upgrade to the 22x14 black diesels with 40x15.5 toyos for $2500

i just missed my chance to upgrade to the 22x14 black diesels with 40x15.5 toyos for $2500

Dang...They already gone? Looks like we have a few more people going now. I just got off the phone with some Lakeland people and they are all going as well. The guy Bobby from Intense Off Road is going with his big blue 7.3.

yeah they were gone within the week i was not happy but whatever , now that i know that more people are going i will call some people i have a buddy that owns MUDLIFE magazine he will be there with girls and toys

I feel poor guys! All I have is my truck, my alky, and my girl..... Wait there is something good with that, NO PAYMENTS!

Back