LF Any Events Tx

Haha i was just going by MapQuest. It seems like a pretty straight shot but I'm being a bit conservative since Saturday 10-18. I was headin home through Houston and managed to be in a construction zone on I-10 unaware. Cop snuck up behind me lol and got a ticket for 20 over!!! haha so needless to say I would like to give it some time before I get another.

crewgirl said just over 2 hrs from her house to Austin and Im guessing she lives very near where the event will take place. Since georgetown is a bit closer than Austin I'd be willing to bet 2 hours or a bit under depending on how you drive and if theres any traffic

Just don't tell your parents how fast I drive.............. 20 over is about right when I'm not in a big hurry.

Haha my parents dont give a $hit how fast anyone drives but me cuz as of right now they pay for the tickets haha...Thats why i miss working over the summer. Money makes me happy because money makes me make my truck happy lol. If you get what Im trying to say haha

im 16 im a junior in highschool, yeah i drive like 84-90 normally except im trying to slow down cause cops are cracking down. and wilco and g-town and round rock cops alll suck so im trying not to get anymore tickets.

lol. haha yeah 16 is great just kinda sucks cause people tend not to think u can do anything and im kinda broke so it sucks.

Back