scheid extravaganza 2010

b cool to meet some new people. i mite make a sure with COMP DIESEL on it and a pic of my avatar on the back and my SN haha so people no me.

The wife and I are seriously considering driving out there from NM. I haven't come across a bigger event. Well worth the trip!

rv not a bad idea. last year the law was thick and no sence of humor. Have a couple of my friends and me goin that way. Keep thinkin we should bring a camper and forget the town mess. Alot of partying on the grounds. Be my 5th
yr. Start askin for sun and no rain!!$.02

I'm planning on it. Not sure if I'll be competing or not though. Hopefully I will though.

if i get everything like i want it this winter and get all my saftey stuff i mite think about takin truck next year. i bet not many vp's go thow. lol

ATV's, Golf Carts, 4 wheelers, Ect will only be allowed if you have a competition vehicle and will only be allowed for use 2 hrs before and 2 hrs after the individual event being participated in, you will need a sticker showing it is a support vehicle. Violators will be subject to vehicle being impounded and/or expelled by fairgrounds security.

REALLY WFT! COME ON. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE 10??? use to be a fun weekend not so much anymore! :soap:

Probably mainly due to the abundance of drunks on 4 wheels. I'm sure the wreck last year (thursday or friday night?) played a big role in this. There's getting to be so many that its hard to get trucks moved around without dodging one or running into one anyway. Not saying i'm all for the change but these could be reasons why.

Probably mainly due to the abundance of drunks on 4 wheels. I'm sure the wreck last year (thursday or friday night?) played a big role in this. There's getting to be so many that its hard to get trucks moved around without dodging one or running into one anyway. Not saying i'm all for the change but these could be reasons why.

I agree, I have helped pit for 4 3.0 class pullers and it does get hard to get out of the pits and back to the rig. Didnt hear about the wreck last year, I was thier fri. til sunday. Just sucks that a few messed it up.:rules:

Yeah, i think it was Thursday night because we pulled in there after dark to leave the trucks and their was somebody getting hauled out in the meatwagon. I'm sure with the 2 hour before/after rule that it will just lead to a bunch of BS for the officials to stay on top of. It could be worse i guess

Back