Bash on the bayou 2015

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
State Capital Dragway in Louisiana....**edited** Saturday, April 25th

yup...it's that time again....gotta start planning and finding sponsors...

.....and probably a new hotel.....LOL

FinalFlyerHampton_zpsibvw72dd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately a more trailer friendly hotel. How about the ones just went of the the river as your coming in to Baton Rouge? They're a little closer to the track also

Or who the moron getting pelted by rubber and permanently scarred by the first truck. LOL

This just in. ...

Coy Redmond from Coy's Diesel in Louisiana is Headlining this years Bash On The Bayou..
....and he will be having a dyno there for all you HP braggarts....RUN IT!!

....Big Thanks to Coy for going big for this year's BOTB!

....It's time to start accepting sponsors, so if you want to get on the flyer, let me know now!!!

Here's the Bash on the Bayou flyer. Don't be afraid to print it to hand out or to share it on your FaceTwitAgram accounts! :D

Sponsors will be added as they join in as well as more info as we get closer. :D

Last edited:
And so is ours. Can we not have two events a thousand miles apart on the same weekend?
shrug.gif

Please....someone upload the 2014 BOTB video of the entire hotels alarm system being set off by burnout smoke...

Hotel info:
Hampton Inn of Port Allen
2755 Commercial Drive
Port Allen, LA 70767
PH# 225-389-6655

Let them know you are with the "Bash on the Bayou" for special pricing

WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING SPONSORS....so if you want to be part of this years BASH ON THE BAYOU...LET US KNOW!!!!!

If you are coming...BUY TICKETS NOW !!!!!......send a Paypal to tankssoftail@aol.com, then I will add your name to the list.

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO
3. Hunter Collier.............2 general Admission, 2 Afterparty

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are coming...BUY TICKETS NOW !!!!!......send a Paypal to tankssoftail@aol.com, then I will add your name to the list.

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO
3. Hunter Collier.............2 general Admission, 2 Afterparty
4. HOTEL GUY (Zero phucks given).........PAID IN FULL FOR EVERYTHING

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO
3. Hunter Collier.........................................2 general Admission, 2 Afterparty
4. HOTEL GUY (Zero phucks given)............PAID IN FULL FOR EVERYTHING
5. Phillip "Token" Rodman.........................1 Racing, 1 Dyno, 1 Afterparty
6. Chris Reed............................................1 racing, 1 Show N Shine, 1 general admission, 2 Afterparty

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO
3. Hunter Collier.........................................2 general Admission, 2 Afterparty
5. Phillip "Token" Rodman.........................1 Racing, 1 Dyno, 1 Afterparty
6. Chris Reed............................................1 racing, 1 Show N Shine, 1 general admission, 2 Afterparty
7. Joel Kestner..........................................1 general admission

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO
8. PHooker..................................1 general admission, 1 afterparty
9. Chris Sorrells...........................2 general admission, 2 afterparty
10. Jason Gardner (G Bowman, S Carter)....3 general admission, 1 Show n Shine, 3 afterparty

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO
10. Jason Gardner (G Bowman, S Carter)....3 general admission, 1 Show n Shine, 3 afterparty

No drag race for Garrett this year? LOL

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO
11. Thomas Satterlee................1 Dyno, 1 Show N Shine, 1 general admission, 2 afterparty

Back