NX Mustang

JOHNBOY

ZF6 Sled Puller
It went 10.14@136 on fuel 1.412 60'. Trans brake issues stopped it from getting a clean pass with N20. :banghead: Best *nx* pass was 10.4 @ 145 with 60' way over 2secs. This was all done at Hot Rod Drag Week TNT at Muncie Drag way.

Hoping for 9s Monday

LBZ Dmax power!:rockwoot:

Best of luck guys!! And tell Greg to quit talking and start wrenching! :D

No kidding there!

Mike made 4 passes today. All 10s. We got carried away with the*nx*. You can lower your EGTS with it but you will go slower as I found out today. This N20 tuning is new to me.

Keep the updates rolling. I've seen two pics on various sites- the mustang's turning heads!
It sure turns heads when you start it up. :hehe: People look around like what the hell? :rockwoot: Drag Week will be at Trails Thursday.

What time does it start over there Thursday? I may have to trek over. Although Norwalk would be more fun to watch. :rockwoot:

What time does it start over there Thursday? I may have to trek over. Although Norwalk would be more fun to watch. :rockwoot:

Tuesday Sept. 15 US 131 Motorsports Park, Martin, MI Day 2 Racing 9am to 2pm
Wednesday, Sept. 16 Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, OH Day 3 Racing Noon to 5pm
Thursday Sept. 17 National Trail Raceway, Hebron, OH Day 4 Racing Noon to 5pm
Friday, Sept. 18 Muncie Dragway, Albany, IN Finals 3:30pm to 8:30pm followed

I could be wrong, but I think the old one still had stock rods. They no likey the nitrous for a mile at a time (he broke during the Texas Mile).

Not to derail, but the guys that are leading the pack are running MID 7s in the same vehicles they have to drive 1,000 miles through the midwest in. Pretty impressive. Both the leaders are twin turbo big blocks. Fastest pass so far is Larry Larson in his Nova, who spun his way to a 7.51 at 196 mph!

Back