Karen got a facelift

Thanks guys. It is a wrap.. Rhinowraps did it....if anybody wants their number pm me.They are good guys & got this done in 5 days from start to finish. Karen & I are sitting in line waiting to get into the pits as we speek.Wow!!what a crowd

We are at the Oriley fall nationals. Running Karen in super comp ... You ought to drive up here Danny ..... Dal pilot will be here today.

I'll try to get some video this weekend and post it up. I haven't even been able to see Karen up close much less touch her since her new look. Seems like Friday evening is my moment to be with her. To bad her ex will be there LOL. Speaking of, what time will you be there Tim?

Ill be there tomorrow, I also have 2 free tickets for today but unable to go today.... thier avail. but it would mean a drive to Terrell on the way to Ennis. Good luck John.
Ryan

John you know your supposed to take it easy on the ol gals right after plastic surgery.... Good luck man, and she looks great.

Very nice John, sounds like they took there time and did it right when I had the Ford body wrapped it took one guy 8 hours and it looked like crap.

This looks awesome.

BBD

John went out first round with a 8.73 I believe it was, I could think of worse things to say than; I broke out and went to fast at the Super Comp race.... the car looked to be getting lots of great attention and it was moved over to the TCI booth wich also helped it get lots of exposure. Ryan

Back