Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #21
TURBOLVR

Name: TURBOLVR
Title: Mr. Whipple
Member`s Gallery
Nope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton View Post
there also another coming out soon worth looking into. It gains .75" of flow area over stock. TUNNEL RAM CR has 1.25"
and definitely should be taken into consideration over the tunnel ram.

from what I can see will have much more benefit than the tunnel ram intake plate.

but, this is a better alternative IMHO

Well don't get offended because someone else is making something a little better.

I made no claims of anything. I only relayed info I was given. Along with a TON of unfounded opinion!
Plus like I said, I don't expect to see a huge difference in HP. There will surely be better flow though.

Man you are touchy. First, I made no claims. It's not about trashing your plate either. If you're referring to this statement....

" from what I can see it will have much more benefit than the tunnel ram intake plate "

it was my opinion which I believe I'm allowed to have. No, there aren't any dyno results.....yet. I only stated my opinion. That was based on looking them both. Yours is very nice too but, all you've done was change the sharp ends at the opening. The Air Boss increases the entire plenum volume... again, based on looking at it and from what I'm told.
I'm too cheap to advertise here.

Great prices on what your Cummins needs:
WWW.CRAZYCARLSTURBOS.COM

Old 11-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #22
triton

Name: triton
Title: Scarlet Fever
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOLVR View Post
My product is not worth advertising at Comp D apparently
you win... you put me in my place alright. You don't know me so don't claim too.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #23
Dennis Perry

Name: Dennis Perry
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I'm not a site sponsor....

Then Stop trying to get some free adverting. What is it with you tards these days? No money to help out the site you want to plug your stuff for free on?
www.myspace.com/tsperformance

Old 11-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #24
TURBOLVR

Member`s Gallery
Triton- try to understand this is the SECOND TIME (of many I'm sure) that someone has tried to knock-off something I have been busting my hump for YEARS to produce. The piece has taken over 2 years to develop and make available. it has had a few evolutions and is only recently become available to the public. Go find out what it costs to patent something and then bring it to market, take the heat for months of "it cant be good or so/so would have done it already" and then when folks start to use them and realize it DOES work, some bigger company pulls a similar design out of their butt and gets a cheerleader to slather it all over your threads,then MAYBE you will know how I feel.

WWW.CRAZYCARLSTURBOS.COM

Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
Dennis Perry

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I'm too cheap to advertise here.
We know that you have stated the fact that your product sucks!

Old 11-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #26
TURBOLVR

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Perry View Post
Then Stop trying to get some free adverting. What is it with you tards these days? No money to help out the site you want to plug your stuff for free on?
I didnt start the thread, or say anything about it until some unfounded claims were made about a part of which I have first hand intimate knowledge to offer. No sales pitch was/is being made.

WWW.CRAZYCARLSTURBOS.COM

Old 11-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #27
Dennis Perry

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Triton- try to understand this is the SECOND TIME (of many I'm sure) that someone has tried to knock-off something I have been busting my hump for YEARS to produce. The piece has taken over 2 years to develop and make available. it has had a few evolutions and is only recently become available to the public. Go find out what it costs to patent something and then bring it to market, take the heat for months of "it cant be good or so/so would have done it already" and then when folks start to use them and realize it DOES work, some bigger company pulls a similar design out of their butt and gets a cheerleader to slather it all over your threads,then MAYBE you will know how I feel.
How old are you? 12 maybe? If you busted your hump on it then you did not bust i enough....Don't look at this as a losing battle.....Next time work harder or make sure you buy up all of the CNC machine in the country.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #28
Dennis Perry

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I didnt start the thread, or say anything about it until some unfounded claims were made about a part of which I have first hand intimate knowledge to offer. No sales pitch was/is being made.

Admit it!....Your just being a cheap bastard that thinks he can advertise for free!

Old 11-25-2009, 04:46 PM   #29
Dennis Perry

Member`s Gallery
Quote:

BTW....Banks made that product years ago and you copied it from them. CROOK!

Old 11-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #30
TURBOLVR

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
BTW....Banks made that product years ago and you copied it from them. CROOK!
got a picture?

WWW.CRAZYCARLSTURBOS.COM

Old 11-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #31
triton

Name: triton
Title: Scarlet Fever
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I can appreciate your position but, you have me all wrong. My posts had nothing to do with your plate. Glacier diesel was kind enough to sponsor me with some parts so in return, I wanted to do what I could to help him. He's made a nice product that only the other day came off the press. It will be dynoed for actual data but, until then... this is America and we need all the options we can get to keep monopoly's ( huge prices ) from happening. Until a patent is done... the field is wide open.

Damn Dennis !

Old 11-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #32
Dennis Perry

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
got a picture?
Banks Power | Diesel Performance and Gas Performance Products They are the real heros in this situation. I don't see them calling you out here!

Old 11-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #33
TURBOLVR

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Banks Power | Diesel Performance and Gas Performance Products They are the real heros in this situation. I don't see them calling you out here!

WWW.CRAZYCARLSTURBOS.COM

Old 11-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #34
Timbeaux

Name: Timbeaux
Title: Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Member`s Gallery
Hey Turbolvr..... Wilson manifolds kinda has a product that beat yours to market by I dunno, say, a year...

Pony up and advertise, or drop the conversation. You may be able to pimp your swashbuckler pumps, voodoo plates, and magic dust elsewhere, but I have paying vendors here who dont care about your stuff... Glacier being one of them.

Dont try my patience on this... I have given you plenty of leeway in the past.
NO LIMIT FAB, DIESEL SOUTH, DC CUSTOMS
Quote:
"I just love everything about racing. I wanna race every single day. Its nothing for me to be cutting grass and the neighbor hoss the gas on his mower, and there we are, lined up in the the middle of the street." - Stevie KillinTime Jackson
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves fight unvictorious."

Old 11-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #35
Timbeaux

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Quote:
http://assets.bankspower.com/prod_in..._installed.jpg
Quote:
"I just love everything about racing. I wanna race every single day. Its nothing for me to be cutting grass and the neighbor hoss the gas on his mower, and there we are, lined up in the the middle of the street." - Stevie KillinTime Jackson

Old 11-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #36
TURBOLVR

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbeaux38 View Post
Hey Turbolvr..... Wilson manifolds kinda has a product that beat yours to market by I dunno, say, a year...

Pony up and advertise, or drop the conversation. You may be able to pimp your swashbuckler pumps, voodoo plates, and magic dust elsewhere, but I have paying vendors here who dont care about your stuff... Glacier being one of them.

Dont try my patience on this... I have given you plenty of leeway in the past.
Funny you should bring wilson up, I had a talk with the man himself about patents and he agreed NOT to make a 2nd gen piece, as I proved EXACTLY where the design came from.
If they didnt care, you wouldnt either.

WWW.CRAZYCARLSTURBOS.COM

Old 11-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #37
Timbeaux

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Funny you should bring wilson up, I had a talk with the man himself about patents and he agreed NOT to make a 2nd gen piece, as I proved EXACTLY where the design came from.
If they didnt care, you wouldnt either.
Wilson does not advertise here, and your plenum plate is a moot point since you dont seem to wanna get out your wallet. I brought Up the Wilson piece because it has been around for a while. They didn't have a 2rd gen piece because the guy that works there that made it drives a 3rd gen.

This one is Done.....
Quote:

Closed Thread