Good pic and video from the strip

Preacher

15 second Ford killer
I went and ran for the first time sat. It was a good time, ran a 9.325 my first time ever on a drag strip. Got this picture from the photographer at the tree and thought it was worth posting.

truckrun-2.jpg

And video of me and my buddy running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3gbG0-m48

Yeah I'm addicted, just need more money and a faster run. Building springs clamps this week, and traction bars soon. Also getting a trans, and bigger tunes from Nick at dmaxtuner. He says he can get 550 rwhp out of it the way it is, and with a trans I can actually put it to the ground. lol

Nice! Barona is a cool little Track... It's great to see Diesel pickups out there every now and again.

congrats, it's alot of fun, it's a really bad addition though:cheer: talk to the d-max guys about heavy duty tie rods, lowering your torsion bars and stuff like that to avoid breaking front end parts:rockwoot:

congrats, it's alot of fun, it's a really bad addition though:cheer: talk to the d-max guys about heavy duty tie rods, lowering your torsion bars and stuff like that to avoid breaking front end parts:rockwoot:

Already have tie rods sleevs, and idler, and pitman arm braces, an dI drop my torsion bars when I got the strip. The next thing for the front end is a solid center link, but that is more for pulling than drag racing.

Already have tie rods sleevs, and idler, and pitman arm braces, an dI drop my torsion bars when I got the strip. The next thing for the front end is a solid center link, but that is more for pulling than drag racing.

How much did you drop your t-bars? It's till towing in quite a bit. Center link will help that.

How much did you drop your t-bars? It's till towing in quite a bit. Center link will help that.

I dropped them all the way out. I'm going spring clamps, and lowering shackles this week, and will be doing traction bars soon, hoping to help get that 60 ft down

I dropped them all the way out. I'm going spring clamps, and lowering shackles this week, and will be doing traction bars soon, hoping to help get that 60 ft down

ill get your bars made up soon. maybe i can start on the brackets this week.

Garrett

looks like barona!! looks like you had fun, congrats!!!

on edit: drake you dont count!!! not fair. your's is a freak!!!

That pro street truck is sick, I hope to get there someday. And yeah it was Barona test and tune. lol Good time. Can't wait to go again with a few upgrades.

Back