NHRDA is proud to announce Grand Rock Exhaust as the major sponsor for Division 5

rocracing

NHRDA President
The NHRDA is proud to:welcome: Grand Rock Exhaust in joining the NHRDA family.
Grand Rock will be a major sponsor for the Northeast division 5 series which is one of our fastest growing divisions in the United States. With 7 events in division 5 and a national event at MIR in october. Go to http://www.nhrda.com/Events-D5.htm

Grand Rock has over 100 distributors across North America for more infomation go check them out at www.grpipes.com

Because of great sponsors like Grand Rock and the support of loyal members, The NHRDA is the fastest growing race organization in the world.

:thankyou2:

I would like to personally thank Bill and Josh and the entire Grand Rock family for coming onboard !:thankyou2:

It will be an exciting season this year in Division 5. With our Points Series and our Dyno event along with our combined non points/fun events with the DDRA, this year will prove to proactively progress Diesel Motor Sports excitement in the North East Region.

We look forward to having a great time on our upcoming schedule !

Thank you.:clap:

Jeff Olson NHRDA Div.5 Race Director

Thanks everyone! I'm glad that we were able to something like this with the NHRDA. I hope this is the first of many years we help sponsor the NHRDA to keep all the Diesel Motorsports progressing.

Looking forward to seeing alot of you guys out at the tracks! We should be on hand at all the events, with chrome displays, and maybe even a stack kit display...we'll see....

At any rate we're glad to be apart of this 2008 racing season.

The NHRDA is proud to:welcome: Grand Rock Exhaust in joining the NHRDA family.
Grand Rock will be a major sponsor for the Northeast division 5 series which is one of our fastest growing divisions in the United States. With 7 events in division 5 and a national event at MIR in october. Go to http://www.nhrda.com/Events-D5.htm

Grand Rock has over 100 distributors across North America for more infomation go check them out at www.grpipes.com

Because of great sponsors like Grand Rock and the support of loyal members, The NHRDA is the fastest growing race organization in the world.

:thankyou2:

I only see 5 events. What are the other 2?

Actually 3 more dates needs to be added.

We are teamed up for 2 events with the DDRA. These 2 dates are non points events

Both Doug and mysef agreed this is a positive/proactive way to help spread the love of Diesel Racing in our shared region, and with both associations showing up at the same meet will make for 2 large events in the North East.

The third date is on the weekend of the Thompson Drag Race- the following day after the Drag Race at Thompson Race Way we are meeting up at TI Dyno for an after event Dyno Fest on TI Dyno's Rollers. We will have a big grill set up and working a large supply of Johnsonville Brats , Burgers and Hot Dogs and we will see what kind of numbers can be generated in the Northeast, all while having a great time partying at TI Dyno. Throphies and prizes are being worked out for the dyno classes and we will post up the bounty soon......

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

And it's only March...so we have to wait almost 2 months before we see some action?......DAMN

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

And it's only March...so we have to wait almost 2 months before we see some action?......DAMN
Hey this gives you plenty of time to stock up on the suds:shake::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I think that weekend might have some magazine coverage also?:poke::poke:

Hey this gives you plenty of time to stock up on the suds:shake::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I think that weekend might have some magazine coverage also?:poke::poke:

LOL you tellin' me I'm suppose to sit on the beer instead of drink it? What kind of redneck do you think I am....LOL :rules: beer must be drank within 1 week of purchase....LOL

I'm sure I could lend a helping hand with magazine coverage in some of the events....I know Thompsons race and Dyno Day at TI Dyno is gonna be covered....:evil

Back