new from okc

dozerjoe

hello everyone, newbie here from Oklahoma near okc. i joined to pm a guy in the for sale section but i cant with less than 5 post so i figured i might as well get started.

hello everyone, newbie here from Oklahoma near okc. i joined to pm a guy in the for sale section but i cant with less than 5 post so i figured i might as well get started.

Don't make bullchit posts so you can PM...

yea i wont, i was reading through some of the post on here and it seems thats a good/quick way
to get banned lol

I'm an okie, grew up in the east and now live in the west. Squirrel face will be posting when he gets to work in the morning.

:welcome: to CompD. Them boys from Oklahoma are pretty good people. Even the ones that don't live there anymore!

You can't say anything. You come here every weekend. LOL

This is true :lolly: But I really don't consider Stillwater western Oklahoma.

One of Trent's hands (Will) was trying to get me to put the Camaro up against Trent's race truck, said I was smarter than that LOL

But I did spank one of Trent's hand's King Ranch 6.0 the last time I drove the Ford down.

Ya i understand. I spent a summer 30 miles west of woodward. Stillwater isnt quite the west, but its good enough for me. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Duncan? :Throwup: LOL jk. I've got some friends from the Comanche area, and actually have to drive down to Sterling with a few cows Thursday. :Cheer:

Back