Edge Products Weekend on the Edge

The guy with the white dodge or the chevrolet? The guy with the chevy left before I could see it. Sounded like a cool conversion. I thought the other guy was on here. Doesn't he have an avatar with his truck on some sand, or at a beach?

mike is the one with the white dodge with NV plates.

I think the event went great. But like Matt said, the dyno was a little hard on numbers. My truck always does better in overdrive, running in direct my boost was down 8-9psi on the dyno. But who cares, I had a great time.

Thanks to Edge for hosting the event

The guy with the white dodge or the chevrolet? The guy with the chevy left before I could see it. Sounded like a cool conversion. I thought the other guy was on here. Doesn't he have an avatar with his truck on some sand, or at a beach?

hey all you guys are talkin bout me and i didnt even know i never find time to get on here like i used to.... yes i am from morgan and just recently moved back but i was workin and livin in nevada for a while

as far as the dyno event goes i think it was an all around good show my numbers were within 13 hp of what they were on custom autos dyno 2 months ago and i have done a few things to gain that hp (btw i broke 600hp fuel only corrected on my stock vp) the reason edge has to drive your truck for you is because of liability and insurance reasons because their dyno is inside of a building.... im sure that 50 or 60 trucks showing up for an event once a year is not a good enough reason for them to pay a bunch of extra money on insurance... $.02

When did your truck run? Must have been earlier in the day. They were running a red 1st gen. when I got there.

Anyone know what the low number of the event was? Don't really care who it was, just wanted to see if mine would have got the lowest.

When did your truck run? Must have been earlier in the day. They were running a red 1st gen. when I got there.

dont know what time it was to tell ya the truth? i do know one thing i was there from 8:30 to around 6:bang sure makes for a long day in the sun

Back