Nv5600 front bearing retainer

cetaneaddict

Causing my own headaches
Looking for one to finish putting my trans back together. Bought two transmissions and both retainers are bad. Willing to pay for shipping. May even sell my soul for a good useable bearing retainer. It’s for my 05 common rail.

I’ve called just about every distributor you can think of. All out of stock/back order with no ETA. I am almost at the dire need for one. I’m moving out of state in the next 5-6 weeks and this has me completely stopped dead in my tracks.

Try any of the shops that build them? Super stick is the only one coming to mind, but I know there's others.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

There is not a dealer in the country I was told by the local dealer near me that has one in stock. Standard transmission doesn’t have one. Randy’s, I can’t remember the other l4 places I called out of stock. It’s hard to believe.

Someone saw his post and sniped one last night...... I was able to get Mike’s last one. So hopefully I should receive it in the mail in a few days.

This is why the site is still awesome to date. Someone comes out of the wood works and helps out another member.

Good luck with that on social media.

I’m definitely thankful that someone came through! That’s exactly why I still visit this site time to time. I got the call and a firm start date so I’m leaving in 30 days. I took off all next week to finish up the truck and verify everything. I still want to get some tuning in it and a little bigger charger than stock.

Back