05-white smoke

Something tells me you won't be taking injectors anywhere for $500.....Alex. :hehe:

That sucks BTW.

It's more like $3,000+ ........................ I picked up some II 100hp over stock injectors a few months ago. They are remans but have been sitting in the box for a few years never installed/ran. I'm going to send them out to II to be cleaned and tested. Hopefully they come back ok. I'm not a huge fan of II but we will see. If they are junk I'll have to pony up and go with flux or BBI.

It's just another project to be added to a very long list.......

Here's my dilemma

option 1 - I have a set of reman II 100hp over stock injectors. never ran. Been sitting in the box for 5 years. Regardless they will be sent out to be tested.

option 2 - order a set of remans from flux 50% overs 7 year warranty

option 3 - order a set of BBI 1.5's new 2 year warranty.

I'm trying to put this motor together once and be done with it.

Do you tow with it? 100 over is a big jump and not something you can turn down with a tuner. I've seen too many fellows go too big and then they can't keep the EGT's in check towing.

I do tow my 34ft camper and my 24ft race trailer. My turbo set up is currently 63/67 drop in. Possibly going 64/71/.8 in the near future. The motor is coming out in the next few months to be transplanted into a different chassis. I may throw a small colt cam in it while its out. 178/208 or something along those lines.

You will have to have some descent tuning to run 100's and tow. It can be done though.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I will have some decent tuning for towing especially. I think the 64/71/.8 will handle the 30% overs (100hp). I'm still looking for my best option for injectors. BBI's, Flux, or these II's?

Back