Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Faulkners still tryin to figure out how his prostate is gettin checked when theres a hand on each of his shoulders at the same time

Hes probly runn in farm fuel

Running moon shine I got from the Great Plains of Appalachia.
2388931b803ecbb5ad5d6fed6be85fc1.heic

I screwed up by forgetting to take them mine.
Not sure what is involved in getting it back but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I always end up forgetting to get my med card renewed every two years (until the state sends me the letter saying i've got 60 days or they take my CDL). When i took my new med card in a couple months ago I ask them what would happen if I hadn't got it there in time. They told my my CDL would be null & void & I would have to take all tests (both written & driving) over again if I wanted to get my class A back. They said it would be downgraded to a chauffeurs type license. No clue if they (the dipsticks up at my local license bureau) knew exactly what they were talking about.

I always end up forgetting to get my med card renewed every two years (until the state sends me the letter saying i've got 60 days or they take my CDL). When i took my new med card in a couple months ago I ask them what would happen if I hadn't got it there in time. They told my my CDL would be null & void & I would have to take all tests (both written & driving) over again if I wanted to get my class A back. They said it would be downgraded to a chauffeurs type license. No clue if they (the dipsticks up at my local license bureau) knew exactly what they were talking about.

Now with KY he said all he had to do was stop by BMV with medical paperwork or fax it to the same number that didn’t work the first time. Took about an hour and it was done.

I was disqualified for over a year and didn't loose anything to re-cert. Just had to complete the re-cert.

I nearly set a ***** on fire over my address though. Locals wouldn't correct my address, state wouldn't correct it. I finally yelled "stop thinking and listen to me!" and got **** done. Security guard was staring at me all fuz-eyed after that though.

KY you can do self cert online and don't have to fax. I can find the link if anyone needs it. That isn't the medical exam though.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

It's just tied to our licence. We do not have a separate medical card. Same rules just different implementation.

Here in zoo york once its in the system you dont need the paper. It comes up automatically when you get pulled over. I qustionthe whole thing though, i see very few "drivers" that I believe could actually pass any kind of physical test

Back