F550 swap update

Looks good! Sorry to hear about the health issue. What are your plans for the truck in the future?

I hope to finish turning it into toy hauler/rv/art car with multi place car hauler with more mad max style cars on it kind of Fury Road style. Thinking about converting to 4wheel drive as well.

Looks good! Sorry to hear about the health issue. What are your plans for the truck in the future?

I hope to install a 4200 rpm gov spring a new turbo and heat wrap from the head to the muffler to improve efficiency for power and mileage, maybe even a custom alum rad to replace the cheap Chinese one from the Dodge. Also been thinking a Banks Twin Ram and bigger charge tubes.

Hopefully everything has been going good with your health.any progress on the truck.

Dale

Hopefully everything has been going good with your health.any progress on the truck.

Dale

my health is improving, though is taking longer to recover from my brain surgery than I thought. Haven't done much on the truck took off stack, rear fenders and grill guard. Hope to start working on it again soon as I start driving again.

Glad your doing better,Just don't over do it.
I haven't worked on my 550 project either.I tore 3 tendons and the upper bicep tendon came out uf the retention grove on June 21 didn't have surgery till July 20 Workman's Comp took their time. I'm still in therapy 3 days a week.
I got the airride all made on the rear and the fifth wheel adapted to the 550 frame . And got the double receiver made and put on.And got the 2016 dually bed bed mounts.

Dale

I don't have a laptop anymore.I need to transfer pictures to photobucket.Are i can text some to you.

Dale

Back