-NEW- Dr. Performance 2.8 Truck

What I want to know is the rear tire wheel combo??? I like that look. I can't seen to find custom wheels like that.

They are 17" Eagle wheels with the STS's, the inside is a normal stock wheel and it wouldn't fit over the brake drum, so we took the drum off and put some small rotors and tiny Wilwood calipers. I'll grab some pictures of it in a bit.

After removing the rear brake drum to make the 17" wheel fit, we stuck this little rotor and basically go cart caliper in its place.

BlueTruckCali.jpg

Damn Alex...I spoke with you guys in Texas this past year when the NHRDA was there. I believe it was your dad who I spoke to about the hood stack kits. Truck looks real clean, and wish ya'll the best of luck with it!!

Damn Alex...I spoke with you guys in Texas this past year when the NHRDA was there. I believe it was your dad who I spoke to about the hood stack kits. Truck looks real clean, and wish ya'll the best of luck with it!!

Thank you, and yeah it was my dad you spoke with.

What happened at Scheid? I saw the truck on the trailer and was really lookin forward to seeing it go but no show when they called your name? Did it break?

Back