Behive springs 12v when are they coming in?

6BT2500

hitman
So i ordered a set of these off a vender a few weeks ago you drop shipped me dual valve springs in place of the standard beehive. When are these coming in i keep getting told diffrent dates was told they were shipping to me last friday when they checked for trracking yesturday there was a delay in responce to we dont have. I checked with other vendors and everybuddy has diffrent expected dates. Kind of in a pickle with a engine apart and getting sent the wrong parts here 2 weeks ago.

thank you for not replying to above post no big deal lost another customer for life here do to a lack of customer service. got me a set of springs from mannning motorsports with no issues were more than happy to fulfill me order and a set of hamilton wait i mean manton pushrods.

Looks like you posted this on the 5th.... The day my wife went into labor. Been behind since. Thank you for going to manning. I apologize for not being more timely.

thank you for not replying to above post no big deal lost another customer for life here do to a lack of customer service. got me a set of springs from mannning motorsports with no issues were more than happy to fulfill me order and a set of hamilton wait i mean manton pushrods.

Did you try calling?

I would have rocked the duals.
Easy choice there. I got something more expensive and I want to ***** about it.

Back