$1000 to win pull in WV

Well i am undecided yet it is a 2 1/2 hour trip. Coming from Meyersdale, Pa.. But if i am there i have an 02 gold QC SB single stack..

I would get there early! The gates open at 10 A.M. Pull starts at 1 P.M. I think they got three or two classes before this 2.6 Diesel Class. If you got a lot of stuff to remove to have your turbo plugged (CHEVY-FORD) getting there early will help move it along! Can't wait looks to be good weather and a great pull!:rockwoot:

will the tech be done as you go across the scale just before pulling or will the trucks be put into an area after tech where changes cant be made once they are teched?

From what I hear after you weigh in you will roll right into a tech area were you will stay and no changes can be made to the truck once in the hot pit or whatever you want to call it.

I was told the same that once you went thru tech you was in the staging area or hot pit or what ever. I was also told that the top five pullers had to stage after their pull and they couldn't leave! As they got knocked out of a paying place they could or if there is a bunch in a pull off the pull off pullers had to stage as well. Was told that no matter what in the end the top five was stageing and would be teched before payout! These guys are serious about checking these trucks. PM ed the wvtruckpuller and was told that we will be checked very close and if in the money plan on a re check! :bang Hope the winners bring gloves or something! I'm not looking forward to have to pull stuff off for recheck when it's hot from being ran for all it's got! That's if I'm lucky enough to get in the top 5:rockwoot: I hear some bad ass trucks are coming that way to kick some butt

That sounds like a good idea honestly. I know that it is not fun working on a hot motor, but a re-tech should not be that bad, at least for the CTD guys.

The purses so far for the pull on Sunday, Sept. 21 are as follows. These may increase if additional sponsors come forward.

8050 Hot Stock 4x4 Diesels.
$1000.00 - winner
$500.00 - second
$200.00 - third

Well, I woke up this morning & started packing the Jeep to make the trip. My son woke up & is sicker than a dog. I think we are just gonna drive home today instead of tomorrow. I really wanted to make the show, but gotta take care of my little boy. Good luck to all you guys. Git er' done TJ!!!

:kick: that SUXS there more trucks at the $50 pay outs than that. what went wrong weather wasnt a factor. i seen this advertised on like 5 diff. forums

thing is you do a big payout like that the littler guys just stay home than try to compete agaist someone they know they aren't going to out pull. so why waste the money to go down there.

Back