Master Mumau, I have questions..........

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
:hehe:

We have 2 Wood Chip trucks, both Fords. I know- they circled the problem right on the grille......

First one is a 2000 F-650.... It has the Cummins 24V/VP44 with Automatic trans. The truck needs a mild tuner to pick up the power some without hurting anything. What would be the recommendations?

Second is a 1992 F-800 with the 7.8L-/6 Brazilian diesel. It has a Bosch p-7100 on it so I already know where to turn it up but upon inspection the manifold has several cracks in it. Any idea on where I can get one of these turbo manifolds and needed gaskets to replace ? The truck is down on power and it's leaking out them danged cracks.

:Cheer:

Sorry I missed this.

First one is a 2000 F-650.... It has the Cummins 24V/VP44 with Automatic trans. The truck needs a mild tuner to pick up the power some without hurting anything. What would be the recommendations?

Get an RV adapter and an Edge juice. Those RV 275 injectors do a nice job in those engines also.

Second is a 1992 F-800 with the 7.8L-/6 Brazilian diesel. It has a Bosch p-7100 on it so I already know where to turn it up but upon inspection the manifold has several cracks in it. Any idea on where I can get one of these turbo manifolds and needed gaskets to replace ? The truck is down on power and it's leaking out them danged cracks.

I can help you there, but we'll need the VIN off the truck.

It's kinda tough during the day to be 75ft up a tree in a harness, rigging and chainsaw to be handling a phone. :hehe::hehe:

I'll see if I can give ya a shout tomorrow.:Cheer:

Don't risk your life. :lolly:

I'll work on the Ford 7.8 parts in the morning. Is your cell phone # the same as always? If not shoot me a PM and if I can, I'll call you tomorrow evening.

I can get you the adapter.

I have that same setup on my Tastykake truck

How do you like it? The boss don't want his truck juiced up to the point where it's hurting things later on. But the truck DOES need some more pep.

We ordered the manifold and the needed items to change from Snedge. Just wonderin how responsive Ford is being.

Manifold,gaskets, and hardware received ! Thanks Jeff- now I can get rid of the leaker on this brazilian oil burner.

:rockwoot: Once again thanks! Manifold installed- boost is returned. Time to slide the plate around and tighten up the star wheel- maybe give the gov a click or two.:evil

We'll be in contact soon about the Edge/Adapter for the other truck.:rockwoot:

Back