Truckers, lets see your rigs!

da9469835fbba6458f0a0b2d8538ef19.jpg

That's what I'm doing tonight! Lol

I figured you're doing good,haven't had any questions out of you this week. :lolly:
Or you haven't had to tarp anything yet. Haha

Got rid of my tank yesterday morning, loaded up some panels and pipe and got rid of it last night.
You e been a huge help lol
I appreciate it.
5d9e339abf583e7fd3b6519da59b94c4.jpg

I also used LEDs but they were kinda expensive, but looked better than incandescent red bulbs.

Attachments

• IMG_20151210_180648434.jpg
    IMG_20151210_180648434.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
I think I got ten packages of ten LED's off amazon for 35 bucks. Sure they go out after 5-6 months but they're cheap so I'll just buy more lol

I've never been able to confidently match an incandescent bulb part number up with an LED part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just a hair over 18k kg. Now is that overloads? Up here on non divisible loads were aloud 20k kg on tandem with 5' spread and 17,500 kg on divisible load. What's the benefit to having such a wide spread beside scrubbing tires off? Do they recognize 5' spread down there with same load rating?

That should do for all the gauges? Did you go the high output ones? Smds I think they are called. I know I replaced all the ones in my 2008 ram and was a nice look. But I didn't go that blue I went white light and it shining brought the gauges turned it slightly blue.

I've never been able to confidently match an incandescent bulb part number up with an LED part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superbrightled.com should have cross over on it

That's just a hair over 18k kg. Now is that overloads? Up here on non divisible loads were aloud 20k kg on tandem with 5' spread and 17,500 kg on divisible load. What's the benefit to having such a wide spread beside scrubbing tires off? Do they recognize 5' spread down there with same load rating

No, anything under 10' and the weight limit drops. The benefit is the ride quality and weight transfer. Tire scrub is a non issue unless your doing laps around a city block. Axle spacing from 4' to 8' are limited to 34,000#. More than 8 but less than 9 are allowed 38k, 9' spread is 39k and 10+ are allowed 40k. I know guys with 11' spreads and 12' just to make loading easier.

That's federal and each state has their own rules for other routes.

Last edited:
Lookin good, whats that thing weigh empty? still liking the b-model pull?

30,420 full fuel.
Yea we are getting along. 5.0-5.1 fuel mileage so I'm happy.

No, anything under 10' and the weight limit drops. The benefit is the ride quality and weight transfer. Tire scrub is a non issue unless your doing laps around a city block. Axle spacing from 4' to 8' are limited to 34,000#. More than 8 but less than 9 are allowed 38k, 9' spread is 39k and 10+ are allowed 40k. I know guys with 11' spreads and 12' just to make loading easier.

That's federal and each state has their own rules for other routes.

Best answer there could be lol

Back