8.3 Cummins

I mean worst case just sell the pump off of it and you probably paid for the engine. Sell the hx40 and scrap the rest and you can walk away clean.

I mean worst case just sell the pump off of it and you probably paid for the engine. Sell the hx40 and scrap the rest and you can walk away clean.

Or he can just damn near name his price and store it for me for a bit if he decides not to use it.

No need parting out a perfectly fine engine
Chris

Or he can just damn near name his price and store it for me for a bit if he decides not to use it.

Chris

I'm on board. If for some reason I don't use it or something goes haywire, 600 has first dibs on it....unless Snedge want to arm wrestle him for it....I'll let them two hash it out. And I won't name my price. I'll just let you have it for the cost plus what ever you think is fair. On second thought, you could just trade me a tractor with a cab and A/C. I'll sweaten the pot with a '68 model green tractor. ;)

Chris

Worst case was if the engine turned out to be well you know... I won't say the j word.

Shouldn't be junk. The guy was going to put it in a truck and put a MT643 Allison behind it. I'm almost certain it runs. We will see and time will tell. Going to get it at 5pm tomorrow after work. He's only 45 min from me.

Much thanks to the user that posted the link! I owe ya dinner buddy...unless you are a chick then all I can give you is an atta-girl. If I bought you dinner, I couldn't afford a house too. :hehe:

Did I mention my wife is the bestest? ;)

Disclaimer: Love you, Dr.4x4Dually, when you find this thread....'cause you will.

Bad news Jory, I offered the guy 550 for it, he accepted. You don't need to worry about fitting it in your short bed anymore. LOL

Bad news Jory, I offered the guy 550 for it, he accepted. You don't need to worry about fitting it in your short bed anymore. LOL

Just text me one more time at 11:40PM like you did last night about some dog and my wife will kill yo azz and I'll just come take it from your dead carcasses house for free.

:lolly:

Just text me one more time at 11:40PM like you did last night about some dog and my wife will kill yo azz and I'll just come take it from your dead carcasses house for free.

:lolly:

I sent it earlier lol, you just didn't get it until 1140. LOL When you replied back that late I figured you were still up and about.

I sent it earlier lol, you just didn't get it until 1140. LOL When you replied back that late I figured you were still up and about.

Well, I was up once someone punched me and told me to silence my "dayum phone." :poke:

And Comp D is a "no backstabbing" zone.

Well, I was up once someone punched me and told me to silence my "dayum phone." :poke:

And Comp D is a "no backstabbing" zone.

LOL
At least you text me at decent hours. My wife still wonders about the Cowboy from Oklahoma sometimes.

Found 3 more
5f7124066d8f6f36f26ce8f474d5edbc.jpg

If Hypermax can make a 3000 hp rail out of a DT466.....someone should be able to get a 6.000 sec run out of an 8.3..no? ;)

Back