Taking orders for s400 Turbo Kits

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We have everything in stock except the downpipes. So as soon as they are done, the kits will be ready to ship. The kit will include Air Filter, Oil Drain, Rubber Elbow, Reducer(need to know if your turbo is 5" or 5.5" Inlet), Aluminum Tubing and Downpipe. We can also supply the t4 three piece manifold and/or turbo of your choice. PM me what you want and I will get you a price. Also include zip code for shipping quote.

Also, we have a few different options on the manifolds. You can get the normal PDI or ATS three piece, the Stainless Diesel SS one piece Manifold or the Steed Speed Billet Manifold(with or without wastegate flange). The steed Speed will take a little more time as they build when ordered.

Looking to go bigger than the turbo you sent me. My question is, does the stainless model spool good enough to step up one size in compressor size and be comparable to what i have now. Talked with Bill and he said you may have some in-site on this.

The stainless takes a little more heat to get going, but its not much different than the cast divided housing. I've tried the .90 and 1.00 on the 5.9 and it spools fine. Havent got it on Arons 6.7 yet, but I'm sure it will spool crazy fast like everything else we've tried. I put a 480 Batmowheel with a 1.00 stainless housing on the 2wd. We'll see how it does. With the way the 66 Batmowheel does, I cant imagine the amount of fuel this 480 is gonna burn.

The stainless takes a little more heat to get going, but its not much different than the cast divided housing. I've tried the .90 and 1.00 on the 5.9 and it spools fine. Havent got it on Arons 6.7 yet, but I'm sure it will spool crazy fast like everything else we've tried. I put a 480 Batmowheel with a 1.00 stainless housing on the 2wd. We'll see how it does. With the way the 66 Batmowheel does, I cant imagine the amount of fuel this 480 is gonna burn.

Cool, i need a bit more air on my current setup. If you see that the bat wheel would supply a substantial bit more air over the billet wheel in my current turbo size i would like to try that. Just keep me on your list and let me know what your findings are with the next few turbos you try.

I currently cant run any of the TNT software without blacking out the sun under WOT. It runs good and all it just needs more air flow.

Thanks.

Here is some pricing on the kits.

s400 Install Kit(includes everything except Turbo, Downpipe, Manifold) $329.95 plus S/H
3 Piece t4 Manifold, Add $575
One Piece Stainless Diesel Manifold, Add $750
Steed Speed Billet Manifold, Add $650

I should have downpipe pricing by the end of the week.
If turbocharger is purchased with the kit, there will be a $100 discount.

Last edited:
Back