2003 Stingray 230sx boat, Valdosta, GA, $21,500

cottondoc

new to site
I'm the second owner of this boat and have had it for the last 8 years and about 80 hours of use. It has about 370 hours total. It has been service by a Stingray dealer its whole life. Always used in fresh water, no salt water ever. It was recently serviced with all the fluids changed including the foot gear oil and the water pump impeller. It is totally ready to go for this summer. It has a 496 cubic inch Mercruiser Magnum motor with EFI and 375hp. It will run about 64mph in good conditions on GPS with the current prop and a couple mph faster with a faster pitch prop that goes with it. It has captain's call exhaust from Corsa and sounds great. I would prefer to sell outright, but I would consider trading for a similar boat with an open bow. I have a couple kids and need more room. That's the only reason I'm selling this boat. I would also consider partial trades for a Jeep wrangler or Polaris Ranger or other UTV.

Attachments

• IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2613.JPG
    IMG_2613.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2616.JPG
    IMG_2616.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2617.JPG
    IMG_2617.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2621.JPG
    IMG_2621.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 0
Bump. Would also consider trade for a gas V8, regular cab, short bed, 2 wheel drive Ford or GM truck. Thinking about a GM LS powered sporty daily driver. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting warmer and time to get a nice boat for the lake this summer! Make me a reasonable offer

Bump for a great seller! Paul tells it like it is and after buying his truck sight unseen he describes his stuff well, and doesn’t leave out any details! Would not hesitate to buy anything from him again

Bump for a great seller! Paul tells it like it is and after buying his truck sight unseen he describes his stuff well, and doesn’t leave out any details! Would not hesitate to buy anything from him again

Thanks Josh! Congrats on doing good at the UCC! Glad it all worked out

Back