1997 ECLB 5 Speed For Sale

I am selling my 1997 2500 extended cab long bed truck that I have owned for the past four years. Will give a quick run down of the truck and post a few pictures as well as adding the link to the craigslist ad.

1997 ECLB 5 speed 12 valve
180k miles on truck, have owned since 154k. Engine was swapped with the bone stock engine out of my 1997 drag truck so that it could go back to stock and I could keep my built engine. Engine swap was done with 176k on truck and 151K on the engine. Killer Dowel Pin was done along with front crank seal and rear main seal while the engine was out.

Complete front end rebuild was done a few years ago on the truck, has maybe 15k miles on the new parts that include:
Power Steering Pump
Wheel Bearings
Ball Joints
Tie Rods
Adjustable Track Bar
Sky Jacker Dual Steering Stabilizer
Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Brake Pads and Calipers

Truck has a Valair street dual disc clutch with valair upgraded hydraulics and 1 3/8" input shaft. 5th Gear nut was replaced when the trans was out to do the clutch originally. Clutch has around 20k miles on it.

Minimal performance work done:
Airdog 150 Fuel system and Beans Diesel Sump
.024 Delivery Valves
16* timing
Mild AFC modifications and fuel plate slid forward a little.
4" Downpipe to 5" exhaust with removable 8" tip

Truck has some rust, the main spots are the rocker panels on both driver and passenger sides. Has typical second gen cracked dash and the head liner is starting to come down up near the windshield. Seats and carpet are still in good condition.

Price Drop! 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 12 Valve Cummins - cars trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale
Here is the link to the craigslist ad. Truck is located in Winchester Virginia, 22602. Asking price is 9200 obo.

My phone number is listed with the craigslist ad, if any questions feel free to text me or message me on here. If call, please leave a message and i'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_8094.jpg
    IMG_8094.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8095.jpg
    IMG_8095.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8097.JPG
    IMG_8097.JPG
    492.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8099.jpg
    IMG_8099.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8090.jpg
    IMG_8090.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 0
I think your price is fair given the current 18,000 dollar second gens flooding the markets

I've had a lot of interest in the truck, just no one can bring me the money. The money from selling this and my toyota beater is whats standing between me actually going fast in my drag truck. :nos:

Back