Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > User Feedback and Suggestions
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

User Feedback and Suggestions A forum for feedback and suggestions to improve the site.

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #61
CumminsPOWER

Name: CumminsPOWER
Title: "I'll go all in."
Member`s Gallery
I've never understood when forums or users on the forums would complain about political discussion. For one, to me personally it seems a bit "un-American" to want to censor... although I get that these forums are private sites and if I don't like the censorship I can leave. Its just something I wouldn't limit(political discussion inparticular) if I were to create a forum. Secondly, yes this is a diesel site and generally its all things diesel that bring us here... but we are human beings and like to discuss other things but sometimes with the people we've met through this sport/forums. I say have a political sub-forum and let people go at it. Don't like it, don't go in there? Just my two cents.

Combat Wounded Marine - Some Assembly Required

Old 11-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #62
UNBROKEN

Name: UNBROKEN
Title: Ezekiel 25:17
Member`s Gallery
That's why we have a Political forum...to keep it outta the other forums. You have to make a conscience decision to open that forum an join those discussions.
Enter at your own risk and don't cry to us if you don't like what you see.

We don't go in there that much ourselves....every once in a while I have to step in and smack Gene in the head but other than that the forum serves it's purpose well.

Closed Thread